Scotland

541ntees

Opposition 1st to every ball and 1st to every loose ball.

We stood off them in the 1st half.

Too many high balls forward in the 1st half.

Had A few half chances to equalise, Marchiano had more saves to make than Marshall, we had endless number of corners, yet didn't score.

Looks like our boys legs were spent doing the BOOGIE.

P.S. with VAR we could possibly been awarded a penalty.

M.O M. Ryan Christie.

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Best draw in decades. We will, of course, finish a close third following a shock defeat in Moldova.

It's a great draw. No matter the outcome it's an equal group which can only help with the development of the team. Hate when going into games v Germany etc.Ā 

• 5 months later...
53 minutes ago, south inch said:

With the Glasgow Covid figures continuing to climb, and set to do so for a good few days yet, at what point do the SFA start to shite themselves about the Hampden crowd for the first EURO match?

SFA & SG gave a guarantee games would go ahead. The Irish lost the games because they weren't or able to give that guarantee.

Can see the games being moved to Wembley.

10 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Hope somebody is working on a Plan B! Could move it out of Glasgow, eg to Murrayfield, but theyā€™d have to decide pretty soon given the prep required,

I think UEFA are possibly more likely to move matches into existing hostĀ stadiums (e.g. give an extra game to Wembley) than bring a completely new ground into the equation at this stage.

Also I believe people who have tickets for the Hampden games still haven't been told whether or not they can go. It all seems very last-minute.

5 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I think UEFA are possibly more likely to move matches into existing hostĀ stadiums (e.g. give an extra game to Wembley) than bring a completely new ground into the equation at this stage.

Also I believe people who have tickets for the Hampden games still haven't been told whether or not they can go. It all seems very last-minute.

Not like the SFA is it.

This organisation is not fit for purpose. Scrap them SPFL & create a new one with Dungcaster & SFA suite nowhere near.

Clubs are the only one that can do it but they won't.

8 hours ago, blueheaven said:

The COVID situation in Moray improved very rapidly once restrictions were tightened. The same could happen in the parts of Glasgow affected, but itā€™s unlikely given recent events. My guess is the SG will be given a deadline by UEFA to underline the guarantee, and if they canā€™t, it will be moved. That might happen quite soon. IĀ imagine discussions are underway.Ā Wembley is the obvious choice, but that would make it impossible to play the last group games simultaneously, and affect rest day schedules. Donā€™t think that would be a deal breakerĀ in the circumstancesĀ though.

Iā€™mĀ just grateful I donā€™t have to take these decisions.

19 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Hope somebody is working on a Plan B! Could move it out of Glasgow, eg to Murrayfield, but theyā€™d have to decide pretty soon given the prep required,

Murrayfield is the only real option but they were sniffy when asked about hosting the Cup Final.Ā  Money talks though, there will be a lot more bawbees coming their way if they take on the Euros!