Scotland

541ntees

4 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Not the only one on the day!

But one of two or three of whom it could convincingly be argued shouldnt have been in the team on the day.

Sod and hendry are no better than rooney or kerr.

Sod is only in there because he has played under Clark, hendry because of old firm connections.

42 minutes ago, Sheldo said:

Much better performance tonight by Scotland. Way more organised and gave England very little in the way of chances. I reckon Saints could have beaten England tho! 

Just put Rooney on at 31mins... Minute later, scores. Simples. Bars were great in Melbourne this morning (5am), plenty of Scots fans & good party

So much better from Scotland last night. Even though it was a 0-0, I thought it was one of the best games of the tournament so far.

It seemed to be the players who didn't start against the Czechs who were among the best performers. Pity they couldn't have played like that in the first game - they'd be in a brilliant position now if they had.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, blueheaven said:

So much better from Scotland last night. Even though it was a 0-0, I thought it was one of the best games of the tournament so far.

It seemed to be the players who didn't start against the Czechs who were among the best performers. Pity they couldn't have played like that in the first game - they'd be in a brilliant position now if they had.

Was probably the best 0-0 I've ever seen. In fact, it's the only time I've seen a team (England) effectively get gubbed 0-0 :lol: