Saints Tv

saint-johns-toun

A week ago, this was posted on thier official facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/stjohnstonefootballclub/photos/a.384761011546886/2029012603788377/?type=3&theater

What does it mean? will we get full live match streams? great for the saintess that can't get to every match, but will it make attendances fall? Me personally, im all for it, I can barely get to a handful of games these days - but all depends on the price...

saints-tv.jpg

On 10/21/2018 at 7:21 AM, Cleveland-Saint said:

Feels like several clubs have tv live games that never used to, like Motherwell(?).... wonder if someone has been smart enough to create a single platform of shared footage that clubs can layer commentary over, and saints are subscribing to that? Or do I need to keep off the ganja....

Celtic, Aberdeen , Hearts, Hibs, Dundee, and Motherwell are all using the same provider it seems. St Mirren and Rangers offer a similar service, but using some other platform.

Only Saints, Killie, Livingston, and Hamilton doesn't provide this in the Premier League. Falkirk, Dundee Utd, and possibly others, have an offering from the lower leagues.

I know that Saints don't have a huge fan base, but there's got to be money in visiting teams' overseas supports that can be tapped into. Hell, I even paid Aberdeen to watch their recent game at McD live.

• 1 month later...

Saints TV

St. Johnstone Football Club is delighted to unveil our new online subscription TV channel - Saints TV - which launches tomorrow at 3PM.

Our new channel will bring you exclusive video content from around the club including interviews, full match and extended highlights from all first-team fixtures, plus highlights from Reserves and U18 fixtures.

Overseas Saints fans will be able to watch every home league fixture LIVE when we launch this additional service in early 2019. The majority of the club's away fixtures will also be available live to our international subscribers.

Fans will have new and exclusive access to news and content from the St. Johnstone Youth Academy and St. Johnstone Women’s team too.

Supporters will be able to subscribe to the channel from tomorrow with the previews of this weekend's Ladbrokes Premiership clash against Rangers FC going live from Friday.

News on the launch date for our Live Streaming service to International subscribers will be announced very shortly.

SUBSCRIPTION

UK Monthly Subscription - £5.99

UK Yearly Subscription - £59.99

International Monthly Subscription - £12

International Yearly Subscription - £120

SAINTS TV SPONSORSHIP

The club would be delighted to hear from any businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring content on Saints TV and we have a range of different packages available.

Any businesses or individuals interested should contact Dave Ryan on 01738 459090 or email dave@perthsaints.co.uk.

9 minutes ago, sjfc99 said:

Saints TV

St. Johnstone Football Club is delighted to unveil our new online subscription TV channel - Saints TV - which launches tomorrow at 3PM.

Our new channel will bring you exclusive video content from around the club including interviews, full match and extended highlights from all first-team fixtures, plus highlights from Reserves and U18 fixtures.

Overseas Saints fans will be able to watch every home league fixture LIVE when we launch this additional service in early 2019. The majority of the club's away fixtures will also be available live to our international subscribers.

Fans will have new and exclusive access to news and content from the St. Johnstone Youth Academy and St. Johnstone Women’s team too.

Supporters will be able to subscribe to the channel from tomorrow with the previews of this weekend's Ladbrokes Premiership clash against Rangers FC going live from Friday.

News on the launch date for our Live Streaming service to International subscribers will be announced very shortly.

SUBSCRIPTION

UK Monthly Subscription - £5.99

UK Yearly Subscription - £59.99

International Monthly Subscription - £12

International Yearly Subscription - £120

SAINTS TV SPONSORSHIP

The club would be delighted to hear from any businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring content on Saints TV and we have a range of different packages available.

Any businesses or individuals interested should contact Dave Ryan on 01738 459090 or email dave@perthsaints.co.uk.

Braw.

cheaper than a season ticket.

who cares about the weather ye can watch from the comfort of your own home.drink great big carry lots,no drinking bans.no more stewards searching you ,telling you to sit and shut up.turn the volume down when the sectarian/ religious bollocks are getting sung.

why go to mcdairmid anymore ? 

1 minute ago, slf said:

Braw.

cheaper than a season ticket.

who cares about the weather ye can watch from the comfort of your own home.drink great big carry outs,,no drinking bans.no more stewards searching you ,telling you to sit and shut up.turn the volume down when the sectarian/ religious bollocks are getting sung.

why go to mcdairmid anymore ? 

Telly killed football years ago.

On 10/22/2018 at 8:38 AM, california_saintee said:

Celtic, Aberdeen , Hearts, Hibs, Dundee, and Motherwell are all using the same provider it seems. St Mirren and Rangers offer a similar service, but using some other platform.

Only Saints, Killie, Livingston, and Hamilton doesn't provide this in the Premier League. Falkirk, Dundee Utd, and possibly others, have an offering from the lower leagues.

I know that Saints don't have a huge fan base, but there's got to be money in visiting teams' overseas supports that can be tapped into. Hell, I even paid Aberdeen to watch their recent game at McD live.

The pricing structure suggests that Saints are using SportsMediaGB, like Celtic/Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs/Dundee/Motherwell. (It exactly matches Dee TV). I've been generally happy watching the games on their platform.

Any idea on who the live commentary team will be? Re-using the hospital radio guys?

Edited by california_saintee

6 minutes ago, Bruno Strasser said:

Ha Ha Ha just phoned the club and asked whilst booking Hall of Fame Tickets. Nobody knew anything about it - maybe phone later ha ha ha. How do you subscribe - no link I can see ?

Doesn't launch until 3 o'clock, so guessing the page will go live then and you'll be able to create an account and choose your subscription.

1 hour ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

I susspect this is asking to much bit is there a mobile app that goes along with this?

I don't think any of the other clubs who California saintee says share a platform have a mobile app, so sadly I don't think that'll be available. Definitely something they could think about expanding towards if this proves successful enough, no idea how easy/hard it would be to do.

Great to see the club at least trying this. Bit gutted that it looks like the "international" package won't be available to those of us living in England, as I'd snap that up in an instant.

Question for those of you who have used this sort of package before - who actually films the matches? Do SportsMedia do it, or does it just make use of the same footage that's already recorded by the BBC?

32 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Great to see the club at least trying this. Bit gutted that it looks like the "international" package won't be available to those of us living in England, as I'd snap that up in an instant.

As a Yorkshire exile I was thinking the same. Maybe when independence comes we'll be classed as international...