Saints Tv

saint-johns-toun

8 hours ago, Saintly Child said:

Anyone else finding it pretty amateur, The picture is pre 1980 quality and the content is as bad as the Saints TV after Ross left. How do you unsubscribe, I don't think it's worth the money. 

I am in the process of buying it to watch the games live. At the moment. I get to see us when we play Rangers and Celtic on their TV channels. Other than that it is BBC highlights. I am looking forward to every game irrespective of quality. Having been brought up on old black and white TV's anything is better than nothing. But living in Cyprus you are not always guaranteed getting a reception. Roll on Wednesday night 9.45 ko here 

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

I am in the process of buying it to watch the games live. At the moment. I get to see us when we play Rangers and Celtic on their TV channels. Other than that it is BBC highlights. I am looking forward to every game irrespective of quality. Having been brought up on old black and white TV's anything is better than nothing. But living in Cyprus you are not always guaranteed getting a reception. Roll on Wednesday night 9.45 ko here 

Good old B&W TV

I get what Saintly Child is saying. I've subscribed for a month as a sort of trial period and I'm not sure if I'll renew at the end of it.  The full-match replays are very good for away games (when presumably we're using footage from other clubs' TV channels), but the camera quality is considerably worse for the home match v Hamilton. Even in 'HD', I can hardly decipher which player has possession of the ball at any point. I wouldn't consider it worth the money until they improve the camera quality.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt just now but agree it could be better. The footage of the St Mirren and Dundee games are much better than the Hamilton game - I wanted to watch it back to see the foul on Kennedy that lead to the first goal but I couldn't really make out what was going on because the camera is so far away.

Wright's responses to Gary's questions seem much less chippy than he was with Megan and he seems to have opened himself up quite a bit to doing different interviews which has been good. I think the interviews have generally been decent too.

Guest ScottMann

Who did the main commentary on the Livi game, a Saints guy or someone provided by the production company? I saw that Roddy was on co-comms. He came over well when he did the BBC coverage from Minsk beside Spence.

59 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

Can I watch Saints TV on a match by match basis? I'm over in Germany for the week and quite fancy paying to watch the Celtic game. 

Can I use my UK card/bank details to pay from Germany? 

I think you would need to pay for a month.

If you have a uk subscription but are (or appear to be) abroad then the games are available.

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

I think you would need to pay for a month.

If you have a uk subscription but are (or appear to be) abroad then the games are available.

Unfortunately the problem with this is that I actually AM abroad and therefore the ONLY option available to me is the INTERNATIONAL package. 

Baws. 

On 1/27/2019 at 3:23 AM, ScottMann said:

Who did the main commentary on the Livi game, a Saints guy or someone provided by the production company? I saw that Roddy was on co-comms. He came over well when he did the BBC coverage from Minsk beside Spence.

It was Gary Henderson (http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/communications-and-marketing-announcement)