Stefan Scougall

Cagey

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Exactly dave and as for previous comments about we are customers and fans and deserve to know etc.  I am a customer at Tescos but I don't expect to be told why they are changing a manager or why someone did not get promotion. 

what if you went for a few months and there was no milk every time you went? 

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

Was their not going to be a more open system to replace the secret seven to involve & inform the supporters ?.

Must have imagined it as I seen nothing about it this season.

If Craig is still in the team after a very public verbal with Tommy then Scougall must have got on steps & belted Tommy.

It was never 7 and never secret 

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I am sure Totten got sacked because Geoff thought he wasn't bringing on young players. Just as well Geoff is not in charge now.

We’re bringing far more through than Totten ever did,he was sacked cause he only wanted to buy players in,and not interested in youth,the money he spent 20 years ago is astronomical,6 figure fees for far too many

This is turning into gold... theory conspiracists with aplomb... so far we have Tesco's bakery section, Totten somehow appears & Tanser as player manager. David Icke no doubt appears from an intergallactic spaceship, The Hoff appears somewhere in the Deli section... but still no Scougall. He was seen entering the Saints Embassy... but not sighted since. Khashoggi dismembered in Kinoull... hope he's alright. Steve Maskrey, aka Zorro chopped him up in the freezer section. Spirited away in bits by StageCoach... . .. the Soutars are clearly behind this.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

Is he struggling with diet?  Wellbeing?   

Everything is pointing at Saints but could be the player.  

The question needs asked anyways by our Saints TV interviewer, even if the answer is scripted, the silence needs broken.  If the answer is vague then confirms he's going.   He was the best player last season in many games, to not make the squad will certainly not be helping the player's health.

11 hours ago, dave mc said:

Did we get told why Totten was sacked?We don’t need to be told anything that the club don’t want us to know,maybe it’s a personal problem,or a public offence or criminal offence,we’re not due any explanation,just like if you’re not turning up for work,you’re entitled to privacy for the  reason 

You are contradicting yourself.  If Scougall's non appearance is along the serious lines you suggest we are not due an explanation until things can be made public.  If, on the other hand he simply has a troublesome injury why not say so?  If I was off work with the flu I would rather my mates knew that instead of having them think I'd done her indoors an injury and was explaining myself to the boys in blue.

4 hours ago, south inch said:

You are contradicting yourself.  If Scougall's non appearance is along the serious lines you suggest we are not due an explanation until things can be made public.  If, on the other hand he simply has a troublesome injury why not say so?  If I was off work with the flu I would rather my mates knew that instead of having them think I'd done her indoors an injury and was explaining myself to the boys in blue.

Pretty sure all of his workmates are aware of what’s going on. 

If you were off work, would you want Sandra for Co-op knowing your work related business? 

19 hours ago, Cagey said:

I am sure Totten got sacked because Geoff thought he wasn't bringing on young players. Just as well Geoff is not in charge now.

From memory Totten got sacked because he asked the board to back him to but players for his defence and then never played them in the positions that they were bought for. 

They were played out of position which did not please Geoff. 

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

From memory Totten got sacked because he asked the board to back him to but players for his defence and then never played them in the positions that they were bought for. 

They were played out of position which did not please Geoff. 

I think there were a few rumours at the time. Media certainly went to town on Geoff.

That's what happens when you don't communicate.

Good to see Tommy putting Scougall on the bench to prove he is not frozen out.

58 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I would imagine Tommy put him in the squad to dampen down speculation & had no intention of playing him.

Doubt we will see him in squad again.

Could also simply mean he was the next available midfielder for the bench, as Swanson suspended and Alston injured would both have been in front of him I would presume, The end will be the same of course he will be away but it is obviously more his form/attitude/displays that have caused it than any massive fall out with the management. IMO