Saints exiles Flag

sixties saintee

59 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

can we not at least have it in the dressing rooms? i would like it in the East Stand. i have a large Lion Rampant flag that i will send ... currently in a pensioners aged care home. but he loves it.

Dint think they would put it in the dressing room, Muirton Suite ?? ICan only ask, original plan was to hang it in East Stand  but will now go to most away games, so again up to exiles where they want second flag putting.

Edited by sixties saintee

5 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Dint think they would put it in the dressing room, Muirton Suite ?? ICan only ask, original plan was to hang it in East Stand  but will now go to most away games, so again up to exiles where they want second flag putting.

On the ceiling of Bulletproof's bedroom to cover the mirrors:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

it's a tad sad the club have not responded. i thought that's what an SLO was for... Saints should've got on board with this... another marketing fail. what's their problem? it might obscure paid advertising boards/ be a health & safety issue? utter shite. plenty of grounds have fans flags. 

You got it wrong Melbourne, its Saints Barrossa club that are dragging there heels ! Beve the slo has been brilliant.

3 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

in that case, i apologise... wtf is Barossa Saints doing to stuff this up??? i was a member in the early 90's, when it was on it's knees... what's going on? it's just a flag, ffs... not a political statement.  shame on anyone stopping this. 

Is Barossa not a Rangers club now ?.

17 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

if it's now a pseudo Rangers hang-out, how can they have a say about a saints flag??? are they still affiliated to the club??? i seem to remember Broon wanting to buy it... but that went tits up.

I was asking the question as I thought the club was a meeting place for the h UN's to meet before they travel to support their sectarian team but Sixties has put me right in previous post.

29 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I was asking the question as I thought the club was a meeting place for the h UN's to meet before they travel to support their sectarian team but Sixties has put me right in previous post.

not having a go at you, Cagey... i just don't understand... there was a move to have a saint's club in town,  but the deal fell over. I'm very surprised that Barrossa blocked any flag gig. we used to go to "meet the manager " nights there. things change, but i don't understand how Barrossa could block a simple flag. fair enough if it's the police, but not Barrossa

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

Not sure they blocked it, just didn't get back about it from what I can make out.

I haven't been to the club but what has been said on here is that Saints fans moved back into it a few seasons ago and have been more active. It sounded like Rangers fans had been using it in the interim but not any longer.

good... we need a base. it's historically ours. just went to shite. sure we can get the bus from st. leonards, but the 208 or muirton suite not the same. keep the stillborns out!

9 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

good... we need a base. it's historically ours. just went to shite. sure we can get the bus from st. leonards, but the 208 or muirton suite not the same. keep the stillborns out!

Sure they run a bus, they certainly do for home games - might be more info here http://www.weareperth.co.uk/wapforum/index.php?/forum/43-barossa-street-saints/

12 hours ago, Cagey said:

There is no sevco supporters bus leaving from barossa.

sevco fans left years ago.

people are still using this as an excuse for not using the barossa street premises.

9 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

208 is gone dude.demolished ,ceased to exist.

you been gone too long .what do you mean bus from st Leonard’s ?