Saints exiles Flag

sixties saintee

10 hours ago, slf said:

208 is gone dude.demolished ,ceased to exist.

you been gone too long .what do you mean bus from st Leonard’s ?

aye, i have been gone, over 20 years, so apologies if not up with what's been going on... the 208 was a bit murky.... i seem to recall a couple of wee stramashes in and around it. probably best it's gone because it just attracted away fans to get a bit aggro. always went to pubs in town,  which allowed Saints colours, then bus opposite the cinema up to Saintsville. only get back every year as it is fricking expensive to fly 4 from Melbourne.... 

8 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Eventually got a answer back fae Barrossa although i had to ask, There is no where in the club to hang it.

Am coming up for the cup game so will speak to Beve and also another Saints venue, before giving Scots flags the go ahead.

Fobbed off.

• 3 weeks later...

For whatever reason the flag has not been picked up, I have messaged Scots Flags and asked him if he will give the flag to the Club, Spoke to Beve on Sunday who said she will get it put up in the East stand.

Will be speaking to Scots Flags tomorrow and ordering our second flag which Garry Bannerman has said he will take the flag to the away games so thanks Garry.

Exiles

After a delay on my part, we now have ownership of the flag.

No room in my wee office to take pictures of it but once I get home in the morning I'll get it out and get the pictures up here.

Looks incredible.

First outing will be Wednesday's home game to Hibs. Will liaise with SLO regarding getting it up in the stand

8 hours ago, The Inspiration said:

Exiles

After a delay on my part, we now have ownership of the flag.

No room in my wee office to take pictures of it but once I get home in the morning I'll get it out and get the pictures up here.

Looks incredible.

First outing will be Wednesday's home game to Hibs. Will liaise with SLO regarding getting it up in the stand

If anyone is around and wants to take the flag up for Saturday, let me know. I am working unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...