Saints v Sevco 23rd Dec

Havana Saint

We move onto three big games before the end of the year with Sevco up next.  I expect a reaction from the players after yesterday.  Play with a high tempo and intent and I think we will collect something from the game.  Always a game where some fans tend not to take their chidlren or don't go themselves owing to obvious sectarianism.  However why should their posionous hatred stop us fans from supporting our team?

The club have a good offer of discounts for season ticket holders to bring a pal, so lets try and capitalise on this.

Lets get going from the start and we as fans have our part to play next Sunday.

Onwards.  COYS!

I fancy Saints to get something here, let's get after them and have a good go.

I was initially thinking Alston back in for McMillan in a 4-4-1-1 formation, with the option of Kennedy and Alston swapping about between being the supporting midfielder and wide right.

Alternatively, 

Clark

Foster Kerr Gordon Shaughnessy Tanser

Davidson Craig

Swanson

Watt Kennedy

Give us an extra presence in centre defence and let our front three run at them and wreak havoc on the counter.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:11 PM, Havana Saint said:

We move onto three big games before the end of the year with Sevco up next.  I expect a reaction from the players after yesterday.  Play with a high tempo and intent and I think we will collect something from the game.  Always a game where some fans tend not to take their chidlren or don't go themselves owing to obvious sectarianism.  However why should their posionous hatred stop us fans from supporting our team?

The club have a good offer of discounts for season ticket holders to bring a pal, so lets try and capitalise on this.

Lets get going from the start and we as fans have our part to play next Sunday.

Onwards.  COYS!

I would like to see a reaction from the players when they are reminded of the 5-1 reverse they were dealt at I...x.                                        

Sevco squandered loads of chances against Hibs yesterday evening, let's hope they're just as wayward on Saturday.

Need to get out of negative equity (goal difference) let's hope it doesn't increase on Saturday.

Edited by Indicator

12 minutes ago, Indicator said:

I would like to see a reaction from the players when they are reminded of the 5-1 reverse they were dealt at I...x.                                        

Sevco squandered loads of chances against Hibs yesterday evening, let's hope they're just as wayward on Saturday.

Need to get out of negative equity (goal difference) let's hope it doesn't increase on Saturday.

Sunday

14 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I think we will be defensive and play on the break. Will try and frustrate them as they have really struggled for goals recently.

0-4 Rangers.

Aye that guy with the face that would turn milk sour played very well v Hibs and did everything but score.  Just our luck he will play like a haddie on Sunday and get a hat trick!