Dundee v Saints 30/12/2018

ejksjfc

Last but one hopefully .. we lost the one after the split to a last minute Moussa header straight after Maclean had equalised.

Be a great end to a very good first half of the season to get three points. Would keep us in touch of the top four as well, especially with teams around us playing each other.

Team looked a bit low on energy yesterday after the exertions of the rangers game, hopefully we get a full recovery in before this. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes to freshen things up, and think Kane might start after his 2 goal performance in that 4-0 game last season.  I haven't a clue what side Tommy will select..

Clark

Foster Kerr Shaughnessy Tanser

Alston Callachan Craig Wotherspoon

Kennedy

Watt

3 hours ago, GMac said:

Off to Nerja in Spain for a week, so will miss it, here's hoping for a win and.a big away support making plenty of noise. COYS.

There have been a couple of very disappointing outcomes for our large Dundee away support recently. Time to set things right with a good performance  Saints.

1 hour ago, Linky said:

I’m coming to this, but haven’t been to Dens Park in years. Any advice on where to park?

No really.you just have to find street parking nearby.best take the chooch with the troops .its an hourly service.have a beer in trades then  get a taxi tae ground.

2 hours ago, Linky said:

I’m coming to this, but haven’t been to Dens Park in years. Any advice on where to park?

Dens Road just outside the Derry, face towards the Kingsway when you park, it is then a 5mins walk up to the way end and the same at the end of the game, Parked there for must be 40 years now never a problem and always a straight run out to the Kingsway.  

Well going to make it after a 43 hour trip from Melbourne. Taking my 12&14 yr olds for their first “live” game, & beleaguered wife. What better way to watch your first Saints game than a win at Dens? If we lose... it doesn’t bare thinking about. Remarkably, the game falls on our 1st Wedding Anniversary & a small celebration organised in Edinburgh. Copped some family grief from sister-in-law... “what’s more important, a football game, or your 1st Anniversary?”. I stayed silent. Responding to that comment is like walking into 20 IED’s. however, bless the wife & she moved it all to Sunday. Better bloody win now... marriage, kids riding on it.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

42 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Well going to make it after a 43 hour trip from Melbourne. Taking my 12&14 yr olds for their first “live” game, & beleaguered wife. What better way to watch your first Saints game than a win at Dens? If we lose... it doesn’t bare thinking about. Remarkably, the game falls on our 1st Wedding Anniversary & a small celebration organised in Edinburgh. Copped some family grief from sister-in-law... “what’s more important, a football game, or your 1st Anniversary?”. I stayed silent. Responding to that comment is like walking into 20 IED’s. however, bless the wife & she moved it all to Sunday. Better bloody win now... marriage, kids riding on it.

Braw

3-1 Saints. Watt to score first for saints now he’s got a goal. Crowd 4,783. Saints to bring close to 1,200. Expect at least one red. Should be a right old scrap. Love it. Wish Paul Ramsey was still playing... his sort of game... “no-one leaves the pitch alive”....

Edited by Melbourne Saint

2 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Great effort.. Hope you have a good weekend mate, with a victory to kick it off tomorrow!

12 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Welcome home Melbourne any other Exiles in attendance.

11 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

3-1 Saints. Watt to score first for saints now he’s got a goal. Crowd 4,783. Saints to bring close to 1,200. Expect at least one red. Should be a right old scrap. Love it. Wish Paul Ramsey was still playing... his sort of game... “no-one leaves the pitch alive”....

Get your self on the prediction league