Michael O'Halloran

PerthshireBoys1884

Not sure to be honest.  I've always been a yes welcome him, but not in our current team who are doing great.  Similar thought to Stevie May.. when we not as entertaining (aka last season, then sure sign em up).

Has MoH actually had any form or a run of games since he left us?  Think he made one shocker of a decision joining Rangers, did we ever get paid a transfer fee?

Doubt he'll be as good as he was first time around.    50/50 undecided, but would by happy if he does sign, he just better start assisting and creating like he did all em years ago

30 minutes ago, Dave H said:

Not sure to be honest.  I've always been a yes welcome him, but not in our current team who are doing great.  Similar thought to Stevie May.. when we not as entertaining (aka last season, then sure sign em up).

Has MoH actually had any form or a run of games since he left us?  Think he made one shocker of a decision joining Rangers, did we ever get paid a transfer fee?

Doubt he'll be as good as he was first time around.    50/50 undecided, but would by happy if he does sign, he just better start assisting and creating like he did all em years ago

Yeh you’ve pretty much hit the nail on the head there mate :)

Edited by PerthshireBoys1884

8 hours ago, Dave H said:

To be fair to the boy he did have a pretty unfortunate injury whilst in Melbourne which curtailed any chance of him showing form since he left us the second time around. 

As fara s atransfer fee is concerned I think we got about £500k. 

You always have to look to improve a team and by doing so bring in better players. MOH falls into that category so yes certainly et him in. Initial year contract to see how he gets on and to give him a full pre season. 

I think he was on fire until that thug O’Dea at Dundee injured him, deliberately imo... he did enough to get a pay day at Castle Greyskull.. shouldn’t have underestimated the sectarian bile he was likely to get, but can’t blame him for trying to make the most of a short career. After that experience he probably thought the further away he got the better.. unfortunate he had a hamstring injury. 

I think he’s worth the chance, has pace something you can never have too much of! As for the Swanson comment, once he’s fully fit he can still do a turn for us.. 2 flare players .. what’s not to like about that! :-) 

On 1/9/2019 at 10:38 PM, Dave H said:

8 minutes ago, Dave H said:

Welcome home!

What's your thoughts now Dave?

p.s. only asking.