Saints Exiles Flag.

Want to put a Saints Exiles flag up in the club its 10 x 8  foot although the size could be amended, Have spoke to the Steward who says she would have no problem and would inform the committee, I have sent a PM to the Chairman but have had no answer back, any members of the committee post on here that could speak to myself, if it is not acceptable , I have other venues that would be quite happy to display it.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it any wonder the club is in the state it is, still no answer back a simple yes or a no would do, its all very well these people wae there grand titles , Chairman , bus convenyor etc the club is in your hands, you should be promoting it, we should have visiting supporters calling into the club pre match, wae food on , put special prices on pie a pint for starters. Most of tge time they do not set foot in the club.           There loss as they could have had a wee bit of a investment which has now been withdrawn.