Race for the top half...

RandomGuy

Who will finish in the top six?   

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've not given up on it just yet but a win tomorrow is a must. No way we make top 6 if we draw/lose.

If Motherwell don't get 6 points from their next 2 games, I think their last 2 games are too tough for them to get enough points

Livingston are just too far behind with some hard games especially with their tricky 2nd game on your list. :wink:

I'll say Hibs, with us and Motherwell a couple of points behind.

19 minutes ago, Radford 72 said:

Needs a poll!

I vote Motherwell. I don't think they'll end up far off 50 points before the split.

If Saints get 4 points, they'll be doing well in current form.

I'd add a poll but WAP doesn't let me edit old posts, so cant edit the OP. 

Don't know if your Mod powers can do it?

3 hours ago, slf said:

Spaffed the season up a wall.

It has looked that way. 

Still an outside chance if we win tomorrow and Hibs don't.

To think if we'd held on and beaten 10 man Hibs a couple of weeks ago we'd be 2 points above them right now and sitting 6th.  That really was a significant result for both teams.

Still have a bit of hope, but got to get 3 points tomorrow or it's not happening. Difficult to see on current form, but st Mirren are bottom of the league for a reason.

Hibs have the easiest set of games  not catching them.

We have to aim for 7th now for the money which rules out building for next season..

Even if we were to build for next season,apart from Gordon & Hendry not sure if there is anyone else to come in.

Midfield is the problem . You can shuffle that pack but there is little there.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

Screenshot_20190316-172427_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b3f6bf31d2e5d208c142461cca469e5f.jpg

Next to no chance of overhauling Hibernian now, seven points behind with twelve to play for.

But we all know that would have read us on 41 points and a goal difference corrected to 0, if our game wasn't called off cos of weather.  So 4 points and a worse goal difference to chase.. effectively 5 behind.

Edited by Dave H

If we win our 4 games we will still have a good shout for top 6. Hearts can still be caught and both Hearts and Hibs have harder games than us. Of course as we are playing shit just now but win our game in hand against the fakes and we are safe from automatic relegation.

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20190328-073852_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ed8498fb6ef3c1ff13f2a97d2fe68485.jpg

Livingston drop put of contention, 7 points behind Hibs with 9 to play for isnt something they can overcome. Added in Hearts in due to their run of games...

Hearts

Aberdeen (h)

Rangers (a)

Hibernian (h)

Hibernian

Livingston (a)

Kilmarnock (h)

Hearts (a)

St Johnstone

Motherwell (a)

Dundee (h)

Kilmarnock (a)