Motherwell v St Johnstone 30/3/2019

Cagey

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Will need a big improvement over last nights performance to get anything here. Motherwell getting a lot of joy down the wings.

If that is the case I hope we don't go for the three at the back otherwise it will turn into a 5 and won't be long until Motherwell will find a way through.  

5 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

If that is the case I hope we don't go for the three at the back otherwise it will turn into a 5 and won't be long until Motherwell will find a way through.  

Yup, felt we conceded a lot of chances down the flanks last night as their full backs were getting a free run.

Clark

Foster - Kerr - Gordon - Tanser 

Callachan - Craig 

MOH - Kennedy - Swanson 

Kane

For me...

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

Yup, felt we conceded a lot of chances down the flanks last night as their full backs were getting a free run.

Clark

Foster - Kerr - Gordon - Tanser 

Callachan - Craig 

MOH - Kennedy - Swanson 

Kane

For me...

No way will we line up with that team. MOH & Swanson? There was a time I would be excited to see them start but not anymore.

I would like to see Alston get a game but that seems remote nowadays.

Clark

Foster Kerr Joe Tanser

Alston Callaghan Craig Kennedy

Watt  

Kane

I'm going so looking forward to an away win  - first in ages.

2 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Deeply pissed off that I can't make .. anyone know if it's available on Saints TV as I'll be .. eh .. abroad somewhere. 

I'd imagine itll be on Saints TV, sure its been mentioned we use the same company as Motherwell for live streaming.

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I'd imagine itll be on Saints TV, sure its been mentioned we use the same company as Motherwell for live streaming.

Good stuff, thanks. Apparently relatives have already been informed that I'll be watching so they'll have to work around my requirements. Not gone down well. 

16 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Deeply pissed off that I can't make .. anyone know if it's available on Saints TV as I'll be .. eh .. abroad somewhere. 

I watch the games from Cyprus I get all the Saints home games and the; Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock and Motherwell away games. I believe you will have to by a monthly subscription £12. I will be worth it as the next 3 games are televised live abroad; 

Mar Sat 30th   15:00 Motherwell v St Johnstone

Apr Wed 3rd   19:45 St Johnstone v Dundee

Apr Sat 6th     15:00 Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

49 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Anyone know what stand we are in? Is the bucket seats in main stand or behind goals 

30 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

You saved me asking this question thanks. Any info appreciated.

South Stand is what Saints are saying in their preview. Usual one behind the goal.

Blown the cobwebs away v Hamilton a few days ago.  Glad we had that, as hope we will be sharper than Motherwell.  That accies win was a great 3 points, clean sheet, must feel good to get that monkey off our back.  Looking forward to free flowing football now.... alright, I'll settle for any kind of win.  3 nil, Kane header, left foot and right foot. 

2 hours ago, Dave H said:

Blown the cobwebs away v Hamilton a few days ago.  Glad we had that, as hope we will be sharper than Motherwell.  That accies win was a great 3 points, clean sheet, must feel good to get that monkey off our back.  Looking forward to free flowing football now.... alright, I'll settle for any kind of win.  3 nil, Kane header, left foot and right foot. 

Hamilton ?. We got beat 3_0 from Hamilton reserves. Is that the game you are talking about :wink:.

20 minutes ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Dave clearly can't tell one diddy from another. What do they teach in schools nowadays?

Aye, that's supposed to read StMirren not Hamilton.   Not saying we played well v them.  Just cobwebs blown away.  Positive / hopeful thinking.

Im glad its not us returning from International break to play MWell who had just won midweek.  Hope that makes sense now ha!