• David Wotherspoon
    • Michael O'Halloran
    • Matty Kennedy
    • Chris Kane
    • Callum Hendry
    • Danny Swanson
    • Joe Shaughnessyat

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/2019 at 02:00 PM

I actually went MOH for this one. Thought he absolutely terrorised them and the pace and work rate was phenomenal at times. Much more action up the right than the left and he outshone Kennedy which is high praise. Matty wasn't firing on all cylinders but certainly didn't have a bad game. 

Murray bossed the midfield after the penalty. I've been quite down on him recently and in all honesty thought he was done. That's why Tommy's the manager though and suspect benching him and seeing Callachan put in some good performances has given him the encouragement he was needing. 

Honourable mentions to goal machine Tanser, Craig (do we REALLY need that holding midfielder now?), and the centre backs. 

Gave it to Muzz, great performance even though he picked up a yellow early on. Mikey was just behind him, he never gave Motherwell any peace. Tanser volunteered to take penalty which as we know we haven't been good at. Thought Liam had a good game too. Kerr & Gordon did a great job in defence. Zander didn't have his usual brilliant game. All in all a great all round performance 

Nice change to have so many options for  motm.

Thought the back 4 were all excellent with special mention to Scott Tanser who looked more assured than previously.

Midfield - Craig and Davidson were excellent.

Up front MOH looked back to being interested and Kane works hard for the team but decision making when he has time to think needs improving.

Vote went to Murray Davidson  prefer yesterdays version to the one who stands waving arms at other players.

2 hours ago, Jad said:

Gave it to Muzz, great performance even though he picked up a yellow early on. Mikey was just behind him, he never gave Motherwell any peace. Tanser volunteered to take penalty which as we know we haven't been good at. Thought Liam had a good game too. Kerr & Gordon did a great job in defence. Zander didn't have his usual brilliant game. All in all a great all round performance 

Was amused to hear Tommy's post match about the penalty. First comment suggested that although Scott was the nominated taker, he was worried that Kane wanted it. He also clearly didn't think it was a great penalty 'from the view that I had at least'. Have to say it didn't look great to me either, will be good to see it back. 

I think that there's been a common view that any dead ball situation we have that involves a left foot should be Tanser for quite some time now. In fact I think it was last season he hit the stanchion with a belter from about 35 yards (home game, honestly can't remember the opposition) - I've been an advocate since that day. On his day he is a quality striker of the ball.

Results:

3 points - Murray Davidson - 38 votes 79%

2 points - Scott Tanser + Michael O'Halloran - 4 votes 7%

No player had enough votes for the remaining point

Results to date:

33 points: Matty Kennedy

30 points: Jason Kerr

24 points: Drey Wright + Zander Clark

18 points: Chris Kane

17 points: Scott Tanser

15 points: Liam Craig

14 points: Tony Watt