Season Tickets

Cagey

1 hour ago, Dave H said:

Just bought ticket for first home game of the season, easy, straightforward and instant pdf sent over.  Good to see no admin fee added, unlike EPL clubs down souf.

Only criticism is that you need to enter all details for every game, so need to develop a login so your profile can be remembered, make it easier. 

........or they may not be expecting anyone to go twice........

For some reason my season ticket was rejected by the scanner so I had to toddle along to the ticket office. Got complementary ticket for today and Wednesday but no mention on what they are going to do about my season ticket. I missed the first couple of minutes but did get to sit in a cushioned seat.......

1 hour ago, dunblanemike said:

For some reason my season ticket was rejected by the scanner so I had to toddle along to the ticket office. Got complementary ticket for today and Wednesday but no mention on what they are going to do about my season ticket. I missed the first couple of minutes but did get to sit in a cushioned seat.......

How are the new dugouts?

1 hour ago, dunblanemike said:

Girl had 4 shots at mine before it accepted it.

Was a bit of a hold up as well & saw a guy & 2young lads walk towards office so assume that was the hold up.

Also a lot of people struggling to find seats & problem with room for wheelchairs.

10 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Major error by the club to only open the main stand today, denying the fans the view of the new dugout that we'd all turned out to see. 

Mind you we'll get to see them on the telly. 

Dig the new dug out

11 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Major error by the club to only open the main stand today, denying the fans the view of the new dugout that we'd all turned out to see. 

Mind you we'll get to see them on the telly. 

Ye can chap on the plastic winder and give the v’s tae Neil Lennon or mr gerrard when he looks up.

ha ha.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely not alone. I've not received mine either. I called up earlier and my name wasn't on the list of ones that had been sent out this week (yesterday apparently). I bought mine on the 8th of July so i fear if it was purchased on that date, it may have been missed in both batches.

I'd definitely give the club a call. Bev has been really helpful with me, but ultimately looks like I'll be getting another e-ticket for Saturday at this rate.

Ive decided to buy my season ticket today, popped up to the stadium.  Very few midweek home fixtures that I'll miss, so plenty of weekend games I can attend at better value than £24.  Sorry Saints think I've done you out of a £100 or so.  

Geoff Brown looked in good spirits leaving the stadium. 

Edited by Dave H

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, sideline said:

Will we exceed this year’s sales next year though?

With the cluster**** that has been this close season I find it hard to believe we have sold more. I know a couple of guys who didn't renew so I wouldn't think I was the only one.It may be they were bought before the ****up but doubt it.

As you say the sales next season will drop unless there are major changes on & off the field.

On 7/21/2019 at 7:32 PM, dunblanemike said:

Mike, admit it, it was you not your ST that was rejected