Season Tickets

Cagey

The e-ticketing is a welcome move forward. Would be interesting to understand how they will implement a few things. At the moment I have my boy on my season ticket - I assume he'll get a separate card or will my card allow two admissions? If I decide to bring my other kid along will I need to print off / download a ticket for her in advance even though she's under 12 or will they be let through? You'd think eventually we'll want to be turnstile operator free so you wonder how they will manage the free entry for u12s. 

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Would that leave enough room for the wheelchair users that would be displaced? 

"There are 8 wheelchair spaces available in the Main Stand plus another 11 in the East Stand."

It would be the best solution as the main stand is fairly well divided by the padded seats/executive area so having all the Saints fans in there isn't the best.

Excellent point and the answer is probably no. Do you happen to know how many spaces are used regularly now in the main stand?

Guest ScottMann

Letting home fans in at season ticket prices will be costing the club money. They should stop allowing Saints fans at Old Firm games and hand the whole stadium over to the bigots at £26 a seat. We'd make even more money from them then. 

Image result for money money money

6 hours ago, Papa Jack said:

I get that but any SFA intervention wouldn't stop them being absolute knobs outside the ground (which, I thought, was the reason people didn't attend). Maybe I'm in a minority here but I've never been particularly offended by the singing...probably because I don't care enough about what they're singing.

True about outside the ground, but allowing it inside legitimises it. I accept also that it's societies problem, but these football clubs are enablers and they profit from hatred. 

I don't overly care about the content of the singing either, to the extent that it's not part of my life, but I don't want my 10yo hearing it and I don't want sectarianism normalised in my country.  

5 hours ago, garydavidson said:

That sounds like a question that @andrew could possibly know more on.

There are season ticket holders in east and main who have an allocated wheelchair space, which are now numbered, like our seats. The spaces in the east stand are well used for big games and some st holders from the main would have to move. Might create higher demand than spaces.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:46 PM, Valentino Bolognese said:

As an aside it will make it much simpler to gather data on crowd and individual's behaviour. If the clubs were inclined it would be very simple indeed to harmonise ticketing to a single system across the SPL. It would make allocations, anti-social behaviour control, tailored marketing etc much, much easier, especially if it's tied to a biometric id such as fingerprint or retina so that only the card owner could use it. 

The recent nonsense about ticket allocations for the playoffs, for example, would have been much simpler for both clubs.

I suggested similar this week.

If the non-OF clubs grouped together, not only would they get a better deal from an online ticketing company, they could also monitor numbers who attend away matches, so they benefit when all-ticket matches come round.  Could also incentivise it, e.g. If you werean away fan a team Accies for the early fixture in the season, you get £5 cheaper if you attend the second one type thing.  

Long winded way of saying I agree!

The 10 per cent off at Aladdin’s with your season ticket/saints card is not valid.

dude won’t accept it.

hugely embarrassing when you fire up there for a curry.

says on the renewal form as well.curry dude says the club aren’t replying to him.

so forget Aladdin’s unless someonefrom stjohnstone gets it fixed for the new season.

Just now, slf said:

The 10 per cent off at Aladdin’s with your season ticket/saints card is not valid.

dude won’t accept it.

hugely embarrassing when you fire up there for a curry.

says on the renewal form as well.curry dude says the club aren’t replying to him.

so forget Aladdin’s unless someonefrom stjohnstone gets it fixed for the new season.

The himalaya is better.

its about time the club negotiated with the wee man for some free pakora.

next seasons saints card must have.

1 hour ago, slf said:

Last season the jade garden would not accept a discount with the saints card that goes with season ticket /card.this is despite an advert in there window.

wont be back.most embarrassed.

time to re negotiate.

Forget your Ruby pal.

Fire yourself up to Broxden Farm , where you get discount on your food AND BEER when ordered at the same time.

Note - Maltings closing for a couple of weeks in June for refurb., so no discount for that period.

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Forget your Ruby pal.

Fire yourself up to Broxden Farm , where you get discount on your food AND BEER when ordered at the same time.

Note - Maltings closing for a couple of weeks in June for refurb., so no discount for that period.

Been there chief.had the car very ,the broxden is pants.

Just bought my first season ticket in 18 years, not that i’ll use it much,  as it’s a 170 mile round trip to Perth, but it’s amazing what online sales can achieve! 

Managed to get the same 2 seats that I sat in 25 years ago with my Grandad when he started taking me to Saints games as an added bonus!