McDiarmid dugouts

mainstand

22 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Supposedly a requirement for holding the upcoming international games and payment was included in being awarded the games.

No idea if that is true or not.

That makes sense. I suspect they will be a bit like the Hampden dugouts up in the stand. 

3 hours ago, mainstand said:

You had 2 signings last week do you want them every day?? 

Yes we did have 2 signings last week but I am looking for first team players to improve the team not back up players. the team needs to improve or we will get drawn into a relegation battle.

It is just me, I get impatient during the closed season and winter transfer windows.

2 hours ago, Bruno Strasser said:

I am genuinely struggling although I do remember a lengthy debate about tarpaulins and ground water a number of years back. This tops it though.

Bruno apologies if you don't like the topis. Curiosity got the better of me and I was simply asking a question. In saying that as daft as you may think it was you did take time to read it. :laugh:

Just now, slf said:

I remember the muirton Park turf remover free with Wendy who.

i wonder if some saddoe has been up with a hammer and chisel to get a bit of the dug out.

Looking for the bit where someone done a dump or farted on to go home with 

28 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Just think SLF you willbe able to give them even more abuse now if tehy are closer to you. :laugh:

Braw

28 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Just think SLF you willbe able to give them even more abuse now if tehy are closer to you. :laugh:

Braw

On the topic of dug outs mainstand when you seen them digging out the dug outs.Did you have a look at the turnstiles ?

i was wondering if you or anyone else had spotted a difference seeing as  we are going all technological .thanks in excitement.

3 hours ago, slf said:

On the topic of dug outs mainstand when you seen them digging out the dug outs.Did you have a look at the turnstiles ?

i was wondering if you or anyone else had spotted a difference seeing as  we are going all technological .thanks in excitement.

Nope just went to the ticket office so never saw any difference at turnstiles