Saints v Forfar

1ofthe22

Disgrace   .....We are living on a 2014 cup win and don't realise how garbage we are.....not a recognised striker , that's what we lack,,,,speaking to Rowan Vine this morning in Perth before we went to Forfar.....oh I am just helping him ,,,I am   not his agent ........what a load of pish..... 

Signing May would bring an extra 3/400 to Mcdairmid ...if he ends up at Dundee ,, I will never set foot inside again...

26 minutes ago, 1ofthe22 said:

Disgrace   .....We are living on a 2014 cup win and don't realise how garbage we are.....not a recognised striker , that's what we lack,,,,speaking to Rowan Vine this morning in Perth before we went to Forfar.....oh I am just helping him ,,,I am   not his agent ........what a load of pish..... 

Signing May would bring an extra 3/400 to Mcdairmid ...if he ends up at Dundee ,, I will never set foot inside again...

Is that you, Stevie May’s Dad? 

3 hours ago, 1ofthe22 said:

As a club, we need to look forward and visualise ourselves in 2024....

Far, far too many hark back to good auld 2014 and spit venom at others that point out that the cup was over five years ago.

Kingdoms come and kingdoms fall.  Can we please unite and look forward and not look backwards..  that goes for the club and fans of the club we all love so much.

The ghost of 2014 is becoming a problem.

16 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

As a club, we need to look forward and visualise ourselves in 2024....

Far, far too many hark back to good auld 2014 and spit venom at others that point out that the cup was over five years ago.

Kingdoms come and kingdoms fall.  Can we please unite and look forward and not look backwards..  that goes for the club and fans of the club we all love so much.

The ghost of 2014 is becoming a problem.

I’ve read this opinion many, many times, but it completely misses out a very relevant point - we’ve finished fourth three times since, and never been in any danger of relegation, whilst completely rebuilding the squad to a younger, more athletic group, which everyone was crying out for. 

‘The cup win was five years ago,’ suggests we’ve been pish since. We’ve qualified for Europe a further twice since then, the same amount of times we qualified in the 127 years before Tommy Wright came to Perth.