Saints tv

BrechinSaintee

1 hour ago, glenrothes saintee said:

Arbroath tv is covering it according to their website, details were still to be announced, so maybe that’s why Saints haven’t mentioned anything yet.

Unless  am looking in the wrong place: Arbroath TV stated their next ppv match was against East Fife. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Unless  am looking in the wrong place: Arbroath TV stated their next ppv match was against East Fife. 

I noticed that, they played them on the 14th, they play Kelty on 24th. A wee chat box opened up and I’ve sent them a message. Hopefully get an answer later.

Edited by glenrothes saintee

4 hours ago, Johnny B said:

Are you saying we will pay Saints TV and get the home games but this season we need to buy the PPV from the away team.

In away matches we always bought from the away team 

As Glenrothes says the only difference is saints have not put up a link to but it from home club. 

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

In away matches we always bought from the away team 

As Glenrothes says the only difference is saints have not put up a link to but it from home club. 

It does not take much to confuse me in my old age. Last  season as a International saints TV season ticket holder I received all the matches home and away plus the friendlies. Has that changed? Obviously the friendlies have

18 hours ago, Johnny B said:

It does not take much to confuse me in my old age. Last  season as a International saints TV season ticket holder I received all the matches home and away plus the friendlies. Has that changed? Obviously the friendlies have

I think International Saints will get the same as you've always done, home and away games through Saints.

UK based fans have only been getting home games on Saints TV, then having to buy away games from the opposition. 

UK fans will eventually lose the ability to watch games on Saturday at 3 again through Saints TV, but International viewers won't be affected.

23 hours ago, Johnny B said:

We didn't get *all* away games. 

We did get the ones where the other club is using the same Sportsmedia provider, which was most of the premier, except for the old firm and St Mirren, but it was never promised.