Player contracts and transfers

David123

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McDonald_(footballer_born_1982)

Gary Mcdonald wiki.

Turned down staying at Morcambe as they offered him reduced terms apparently according to the BBC.

Saints are going to have to sign players like Mcdonald, were not gonna attract "big names".

I'm sure he will be decent for us. (cant be any worse than adams).

any other names we have been linked with?

geez the gossip :)

---------------------

I think most of us are realistic with our expectations. Who would you categorise as being a 'big name'? Richie Brittain? I'd be more than happy if players of a similar or slightly weaker quality than Richie Brittain sign for Saints, and I wouldn't consider him a 'big name'. I find the signing of McDonald to be a bit underwhelming, but I can't say I know much about him.

I'll obviously give him a chance, but going from Davidson, Craig, Abeid etc to Gary McDonald is a pretty depressing thought. He's not exactly one for the future either, seeing as he's 31!

As I've said already, I hope we've got an ace somewhere.

I'd like to see sign Graeme Carey for the left wing.

I'll obviously give him a chance, but going from Davidson, Craig, Abeid etc to Gary McDonald is a pretty depressing thought. He's not exactly one for the future either, seeing as he's 31!

As I've said already, I hope we've got an ace somewhere.

I'd like to see sign Graeme Carey for the left wing.

He's only 31 ..younger than Wright and he's turned out to be exceptional  If we get 3 seasons Like we have with Wright then hopefully you negative lot will wake up...

PS ST JOHNSTONE FANS... What a great welcome for our first signing.....

He's only 31 ..younger than Wright and he's turned out to be exceptional  If we get 3 seasons Like we have with Wright then hopefully you negative lot will wake up...

PS ST JOHNSTONE FANS... What a great welcome for our first signing.....

I've already said I'll give him a chance. His stats and general opinion of the fans of his previous clubs don't seem all together that positive. I really hope he does well for us, obviously I do, but I'm really not convinced.

Ex- Aberdeen player??

He ****ing awful. There will be many Aberdeen fans pishing themselves with this signing. I'm getting worried if he's our midfield replacement.

I've already received an email this afternoon from an Aberdeen fan entitled "ha ha ha, nae luck!". Not a player I've ever rated, purely because I've never seen him influence a game I've watched him play in, but we'll see what he does in a saints shirt I suppose. Very underwhelmed by his signing though.

The club made no contract with Vine before they left for the summer.

Surely if there was a plan to offer him something they would of went we will be in touch in 2 weeks? for example.

So i feel hes not getting something

Such a lot is riding on the RB SAGA if we get decent compo for him we can offer vine a half decent wage ,,if RB COMES THEN WE CANT ?