Player contracts and transfers

David123

Still think we could jump in there (Providing not a long term injury) not as if we don’t know what we are getting, get him signed while (if) the market slow, saying that may be that has interest that are waiting till recovered? Would love to this addition too, would be the final piece required for me also

Where is he!? Fallen off the radar...someone said he had a knee injury? Is that right?

Muzz? Still a free agent technically. Although he still says he's a Saints player himself. Depending on what rumour you want to believe he's unable to pass medicals at other clubs so will re-sign for us, he's waiting until his injury passes to move down South, or he's waiting to see if he gets a decent offer before signing for Sevco. I've no idea whats happening with him to be honest, but the rumour that he's got an injury seems solid enough

Guest Mongy Max

Muzz? Still a free agent technically. Although he still says he's a Saints player himself. Depending on what rumour you want to believe he's unable to pass medicals at other clubs so will re-sign for us, he's waiting until his injury passes to move down South, or he's waiting to see if he gets a decent offer before signing for Sevco. I've no idea whats happening with him to be honest, but the rumour that he's got an injury seems solid enough

Had anyone told him or his agent that he is a free agent?!

I thought that but it usually means its in more than one paper.   Not the online ones I have skimmed though.

Nope, I can't see it anywhere else either, nothing from him on twitter, although that's normal.

Wouldn't be a bad move if we got him on board for another year, depending on the injury of course.

I wonder how he got injured. Was he in pre season training or on trial with anyone?

Edited by cristo

Could it possibly be a 6 month contract for Muzz that we would offer him? It's possible that we would be willing to pay him whilst injured and for him to get in the shop window again once he is fit again... If he does come back it would be great but I cant see him staying any longer than another season.

The longer it all takes,the more likely I think it is that Muzz will be Sevco bound.

Rangers don't really need anyone else in midfield. I'd actually be surprised if he ended up there, but only because it'd be a stupid move for rangers.

Guest Mongy Max

Is this based on anything, or just wishful thinking?

Just I think that hunco have about 119 midfielders and there is no other interest or rumours. If his agent was any good his name would be touted everywhere regardless of injury. The only noises were hearing is he has met Steve Brown recently.

Just I think that hunco have about 119 midfielders and there is no other interest or rumours. If his agent was any good his name would be touted everywhere regardless of injury. The only noises were hearing is he has met Steve Brown recently.

They re in more need of a new team bus