Player contracts and transfers

David123

Apologies, your provocativeness went right over my head.....so, in summary, budgets aren't difficult, get it done!! :laugh:

Far be it from me to comment on someone else's job!

If I know Saints, they will have x + 1 versions, where x takes account of May, Goodwillie, league sponsors, cup receipts and other variables.

Don't need a 'professional' to spend a month on a model. Fag packet's good enough, if you know your stuff :)

Far be it from me to comment on someone else's job!

If I know Saints, they will have x + 1 versions, where x takes account of May, Goodwillie, league sponsors, cup receipts and other variables.

Don't need a 'professional' to spend a month on a model. Fag packet's good enough, if you know your stuff :)

Will there be enough in the budget to allow for a packet of fags?

From bbc

'Former Rangers and Dundee United striker Francisco Sandaza could be set to return to Scotland, with the Spaniard revealing unnamed clubs have shown an interest. (Various)'

He said he would like to return one day,

a better option than goodwillie?

Can't see him and Cuptie going for a pint for a variety of reasons.  Would soon eradicate the great team ethic we have, might find it difficult getting his heid through the door also.  Points at the signs of a desperate agent and player. St Mirren, Sevco or Hamilton his level.  I say Goodwillie.

2min 10 seconds makes me laugh..

May, MacLean, O'Halloran, Kane

Not really that fussed about panicking to buy another striker.  

Not really fussed about any of the speculation to be honest, I'd rather trust the club that has given us 3 spectacular years on the spin.

Yeah, but this summer has been dead boring :(

Not really fussed about any of the speculation to be honest, I'd rather trust the club that has given us 3 spectacular years on the spin.

Too sensible. An internet forum is not the place for you.

I agree but more concerned we need to strengthen midfield

Looks like a lot agree including me but TW thinks different he wants another striker. He said he wanted 4 and O'Halloran is not one of them.

Yes, absolutely. He's a great striker, one of the best I've ever seen at the club in my short lifetime. The second half of his time at Saints was slightly underwhelming in comparison to his initial impact, but he still contributed a lot.

No good without Sheridan & Sheridan was no good without him.