Player contracts and transfers

David123

Never been that impressed with him but his goal scoring record is actually better than I thought. Managed seven last season despite operating almost entirely from the bench. Wiki says 29 goals in 58 games for Raith as well which is a reasonable average.

He'll obviously get my backing but I think above all this move allows us to get Kane out on loan with a view to him developing and getting plenty of game time.

Pending medical but I'm unhappy with this as an option. United want rid of him as he's not quite at the level needed.

I'll support any saints player but his two glaring misses on May 17 mean is rather play Kane or O'Halloran supporting Macca.

Seems a waste of a wage when we refused to pay a tad extra in wages for Goodwillie, who technically is a far better player.

Hmmmmmm

Fine with this. A striker lacking confidence and needing a boost. Where have we heard of this before? His record is not as bad as most are making out. Suggestions of a better option, please. Transfer window closes very soon.

Dyron Deal, Michael Moore, Rory Fallon (a striker lacking confidence), Chris Iwelumo (another striker lacking confidence), Peter Fhyr - all better options, all absolute gash

Edited by TommyTurnersTache

2006–2011 Greenock Morton 65 (10)

2008–2009 East Stirlingshire (loan) 33 (15)

2011–2013 Raith Rovers 58 (29)

2013– Dundee United 31 (6)

It's not that bad a goal scoring record, considering most of his games are Utd were from the bench. I trust Tommy Wright to instil the Saints hardworking mentality in him I'll bet we have a decent Premiership player.