Player contracts and transfers

David123

Get him away to FFFFKKKK

Clearly there was some stupid negotiating going on and damn right crappy follow up which is not unusual for us to ****kk around as usual...

I think hes a big loss and was about to really mold in well for us nevermind we move on but move him away now....

I am quite annoyed with this news.  I think his goal to game time ratio was excellent and was very much hoping we would have the laddie signed up for next term. I have  only one question.  Is he joining County because he's a **** or because Saints ****ed up????  I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the answer so as I will know who to be  pissed off with.?????

I am quite annoyed with this news. I think his goal to game time ratio was excellent and was very much hoping we would have the laddie signed up for next term. I have only one question. Is he joining County because he's a **** or because Saints ****ed up???? I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the answer so as I will know who to be pissed off with.?????

I think I can clear this up Ghostie...................its because he's a big ****ing t*** of a **** imo.

I am quite annoyed with this news.  I think his goal to game time ratio was excellent and was very much hoping we would have the laddie signed up for next term. I have  only one question.  Is he joining County because he's a **** or because Saints ****ed up????  I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the answer so as I will know who to be  pissed off with.?????

I don't think Saints could have really moved much quicker in this instance to be honest. All over the press today that TW was wanting to talk to him....the timing of his signing for Toss County has made us look a bit silly.

Surely BG could have waited to see what Saints would offer, and then if he decided to go to them, fair enough. All I can think of is that they brushed his massive ego and made him feel like he was the main man he thinks he is.

I was warming to him, purely due to the fact that you couldn't argue with what he had delivered. However, I don't think it will take me long to forget him

Surely BG could have waited to see what Saints would offer, and then if he decided to go to them, fair enough. All I can think of is that they brushed his massive ego and made him feel like he was the main man he thinks he is.

Maybe he did do that? For all we know he already knew what Saints were offering, and he didn't fancy it. Equally so, maybe he knows that he's not happy at Saints, and so fancies trying his luck somewhere else. Or maybe he was just fed up with being benched despite being our top goalscorer. Whichever one it is, I don't think we can have much argument unfortunately.

Totally agree with Benjo though - he needs to start against Celtic and Aberdeen. If his goals get us into Europe, then that's much more important than ditching a guy purely because of what his future plans are. He was here on a short-term agreement with no obligation to stay, but for now he's still a Saints player and one we very much need.

Did anyone question this? Of course we are (unless we have an appearance based agreement with DU which I highly doubt).

Doesn't mean we need to be playing a Ross Cunty player ahead of our own Kane who is in dire need of minutes

No need to get sarky with me young man.

Try anger management!

We are not in a position to write off a 10-15 goal a season striker. I'm pretty dissapointed by this news and actually think County have pulled off a decent signing. He may not be blessed with a huge amount of ability- but he will get you goals.

Now it's over to Tommy to replace him. With it likely that McFadden and Croft will also be away it gives us a chance to freshen up our striking options.

He's almost be first choice for me against Celtic and Aberdeen. We're in no position to axe our in form striker when we are still chasing 4th place. We shouldn't jeapordise that oppertunity just because a player who was only on loan at us has signed for another club. Goals win games.

If we didn't play him against Caley then I doubt if he will play in last 2 games,especially if we don't get 3 points on Saturday.

Saints, Ross County, and any one else for that matter were able to Talk to Grahame since January so just starting to talk him now seems a bit strange if they wanted him we would have been talking to him since then, funny how he disappeared from the team around about that time and the Glasgow fight fracas? 

He has gone and it is time for us to get a replacement. Am I being silly in thinking TW has now known for a year we need a centre forward so he will have a few lined up. But thinking again if he was willing to enter into signing talks with Graham was he the best he found.

One other point if Graham got pissed off not playing 90 mins will O'Halloran do the same. He does not play every week and is usually substituted. They are our two top goal scorers this season. Some have been counting the number of points Grahams goals have won for us this season. How many points has Graham and O'Hallorans goals won for us this season. Time to offer MOH a contract further than next season because by Christmas if he is still not getting regular 90 mins he too may look elsewhere.

Honestly not fussed by him going if TW was that intrested in keeping him i think he would have been offered a contract at xmas. Also i wouldnt play him again this season,kane should be playing which would allow hunter a place on the bench

No. If we can still get Europe then play our strongest line up, which Graham is a part of. Theres no point throwing the season away out of pure bitterness. 

Disappointed we didn't sign up graham, I think he had what we've been looking for in a target man for many years

-ability to win headers

-mobility/movement

- and able to tuck away chances when they come

Looking back at our recent 'target men', not many tick all these boxes (Parkin, haber, dobie, fallon, iwelumo...)

Him and one other whos "seasons already ended", which to me suggests his club doesn't have any more fixtures. So lower league and not in Play-Offs from here or down South

Kane Hemmings released from Barnsley....

24 year old striker who scored 20 goals in the Championship for Cowdenbeath two seasons ago, before joining League One Barnsley last Summer.