Player contracts and transfers

David123

Got to make a big impression in the coming season.

Has to get a game first & I don't see him getting many starts. I think there is a good player there somewhere but would need a good run of games for it to show. Was hoping we could keep him as even if he doesn't get a regular game he can cover a few positions.

Mind you he may have helped his career if he had moved on.

Squad more or less complete , get nigel back , and use mcfaddens and swansons wages to get stevie back on loan and were sorted....

if only 

Not much room for bringing anyone else in now. Replacements to Graham,Faddy, & Swanson only spaces left.

I would be happy if we got a striker & left options open for surprise like May or Abeid.

I reckon between Croft, McFadden, Swanson and Graham it'll leave us money for three decent players coming in.

I wouldn't be suprised if we reduce the squad by one in an effort to cut wage bill again. With players like Caddis and Brown barely featuring and of late Croft and McFadden being bit part players at best, I think we could cope with that. 3 attack minded signings would be great.

Can't believe there are folk writing off Shaughnessy already. He's 22 FFS, Infant in terms of defence.

He WILL make mistakes but if we give him game time he could potentially turn into a good SPL player with resale potential at some stage.

I'm happy to see a shift in transfer policy. Great to see us bringing in a couple of decent youngsters rather than players close to hanging up their boots for a change.