Player contracts and transfers

David123

Mon guys, Andy is fine up to the point where he starts threatening to kill people. Usually takes a few months. Good fun until then.

According to the genuinely and much more worryingly bat-shit crazy Babyeater, or whatever he's called, I am just about every single person on here. I would have been proud to have had Andy as one of my many, many alter-ids.

We are BORG.

Is O'halloran being overlooked as a left sided midfielder? I don't understand why a left sided player is urgent, surely a creative centre midfielder is what we're crying out for?!

Sorry but I don't see MOH as a left sided MIDFIELDER. But your opinion of a midfielder obviously differs from mine.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Mon guys, Andy is fine up to the point where he starts threatening to kill people. Usually takes a few months. Good fun until then.

According to the genuinely and much more worryingly bat-shit crazy Babyeater, or whatever he's called, I am just about every single person on here. I would have been proud to have had Andy as one of my many, many alter-ids.

We are BORG.

Hello Hendon, Lark Saint, Tranmere Saintee, PerthSeany, Patsy etc.

Sorry but I don't see MOH as a left sided MIDFIELDER. But your opinion of a midfielder obviously differs from mine.

I definitely don't think he's a striker, and when he plays I don't think there would be another left sided midfielder on the pitch. For me a midfielder is someone who primarily plays between the defenders and strikers, a left midfielder mainly playing on the left hand side of the pitch. What do you think he is?

Mikey is best deployed either left or right where he can use his pace. He needs to work on his deliveries, but he isn't short of skill and talent with the ball at his feet. As it stands he is neither a typical midfielder or striker, but a fast, agile player with bags of ability. He needs to be trained and moulded into a more specific role.

I reckon that's left midfield.

I definitely don't think he's a striker, and when he plays I don't think there would be another left sided midfielder on the pitch. For me a midfielder is someone who primarily plays between the defenders and strikers, a left midfielder mainly tplaying on the left hand side of the pitch. What do you think he is?

I expect a midfielder to make tackles , help out his fullback, chase the ball when possession is lost , all of which MOH does Not do .

What he does do is wait till he gets a pass, gets the head down and runs at pace infield before losing possession invariably , then makes no attempt to regain possession.

Thats not to say that I am delighted for him and the team when there is an end product, which alas is few and far between.

Hope he proves me wrong tomorrow .

coys .

I expect a midfielder to make tackles , help out his fullback, chase the ball when possession is lost , all of which MOH does Not do .

What he does do is wait till he gets a pass, gets the head down and runs at pace infield before losing possession invariably , then makes no attempt to regain possession.

Thats not to say that I am delighted for him and the team when there is an end product, which alas is few and far between.

Hope he proves me wrong tomorrow .

coys .

I think all of that is unfair on a quality player.