Player contracts and transfers

David123

A "Hello Sailor"  :wink:. has mentioned that James Dunne is possibly on his way from Pompey wonder where he will end up?    

A great player when he was with us but its not a central midfielder we need. I's say keep an eye on the Swanson as it's still not been made clear what mowbray is planning for him

Interesting comment from Tommy Wright in the Hearts pre-match interview today. When asked about the possibility of Danny Swanson returning, he says, ''If and when we sign someone, we'll discuss that more...''

Wouldn't read too much into that. Think it is just a stock answer.

never played fm, I'm just smart enough to know what go's on with loan deals unlike some on this forum

Not that smart. What would Celtic gain by sending out an experienced player to another club in the same league while still paying 80-90% of their salary. It's also a position they are relatively short in.

The only time a club sends out a player on that kind of deal is usually for youngsters to gain match experience (Haber, Abeid etc).

Personally I wouldn't want a guy with strong republican terrorist links anywhere near Saints. He's bad news.

Edited by Pat McGroin