Player contracts and transfers

David123

Just seen a picture of him in the motor at Murray Park, deal is done for sure.

He has struggled latley, heads not been in the game! Let's move on and focus on giving young Thomson a run in the first 11 as he was stand out in his first start. I would like Swanson back in and I believe that would be a transfer we could possibly pull out the bag if Hearts released him today. But the £1.5m they get from Sow sale may keep him there until the end of the season as back up??

Dow deal I would be very surprised if this materializes.

Scougall is a great wee player. Now that's the type of signing I'd be happy with. However, with bigger teams interested it looks unlikely. 

Hibs incapable of identifying their own targets?

I also wonder if Celtic will be looking to loan out some midfielders. They have about 12 playing for 5 spots.

I think it will depend whether Sheffield United want to sell him or just loan him out  we've obviously got the means to afford a fee for him. Look at what he's up against for a spot in hibs' team as well. They can undoubtedly pay more in wages than us though, so it might not matter what we offer. 

Goodwillie being linked by some 'reliable' Aberdeen based Twitter feed and picked up by stv now as well.

The only problem with being linked with guys like scougall ?  When you eventually sign Chris Iwelumo instead it feels like when you just open a packet of polos and instead of finding gleaming white O's they're all smashed into tiny wee crumbs. Absolute scunner. 

Edited by Broon

The only problem with being linked with guys like scougall ?  When you eventually sign Chris Iwelumo instead it feels like when you just open a packet of polos and instead of finding gleaming white O's they're all smashed into tiny wee crumbs. Absolute scunner. 

Funny you should mention big Chris his replacement/prodigy has just been released  by Scunny surely no  Darius Henderson.