Player contracts and transfers

David123

Like last season, Lappin has got better and better. I don't understand how he seems to start seasons as a total bomb scare and end them as MOTM material. 

Liam hasn't had a great season but is reliable, hard working and not injury prone. He's also versatile, and can cover central midfield, left midfield and left back comfortably.

neither are surely big money players on the books.

i'd be happy if they both stayed. 

According to Killie fans Faubert has been absolutely useless for them, and is clearly nowhere near fit despite training, and playing, with them, and us, for a month now.

Dodged a bullet there I think.

Did we or did the coaching staff recognise he was nowhere near fit and tell him and that was why he left. 

I would release Liam but keep the King of Spain.

Overall, Lapin is a far more cultured and astute footballer. I am very sad that things have not worked out for Liam, I was a massive fan, but his performances in spite of penalty conversions recently have been poor in standard. I would be surprised if he was here come Aug.

If killie go down (or even if they stay up) then how about Josh Mcgennis?

i know he's missed chances over the years but anytime we've played killie the past couple of seasons he's looked a real handful.  He's also scored a few against us.

Sutton was always a handful for us and scored against us.

look how that turned out. 

Granted Magennis offers a lot more in team play than Lurch. 

I'm never sure about Magennis, for a long time he was an absolute ****ing carthorse who looked like he was only at this level as hes quick and strong. Hes got 11 goals this season though, he's also got five assists, and in general seems a complete handful for defences. 

In other words he's Gregory Tade Mk2, quick, strong, shite on the ball but capable of moments of magic from nowhere. 

His contract doesn't expire in the Summer, so negotiations with his club would have to take place first, imagine that would be drawn out due to Kilie financial problems.

I tthought killie were now financially sound. They removed the 14 million bank debt in 2014 and had other debts written off. 

You're probably right hsf. He's out of contract in the summer. I'd imagine that we wouldn't be the only ones interested in him. It would be good if we got him though. 

His contract runs until 2017, and Norwich are heavily interested. We've absolutely no hope of even speaking to him.