Player contracts and transfers

David123

The best saints "hammer thrower" was paul "psycho" Ramsay. The ball was never in his vision. Kicking  & mutilating anyone around him was. And he had a moustache to prove he had no interest in looking pretty. No messing with him. We could do with a bit of that.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

Commentator alluded to this as well. Surprising for a guy as young as he is.

I thought the commentator said it was rare for him NOT to play 90 minutes.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=53050 in the last two games he was subbed in 61 and 71 minutes. He played 90 minutes in the 10 games before that scoring three goals.

I did think it was a bit cheeky that we went back in with another offer this week when he was preparing for these play off games.

Edited by garydavidson

I thought the commentator said it was rare for him NOT to play 90 minutes.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=53050 in the last two games he was subbed in 61 and 71 minutes. He played 90 minutes in the 10 games before that scoring three goals.

I did think it was a bit cheeky that we went back in with another offer this week when he was preparing for these play off games.

Perhaps I caught it wrong, but I'm sure he made comment about him regularly getting hooked around the hour mark.

Although knowing how short-sighted most of the media are, if a game's not live on TV then it generally doesn't exist in their eyes, so he's probably judging him entirely on the two Hibs playoff matches that were televised (subbed in 61 and 71).

Perhaps I caught it wrong, but I'm sure he made comment about him regularly getting hooked around the hour mark.

Although knowing how short-sighted most of the media are, if a game's not live on TV then it generally doesn't exist in their eyes, so he's probably judging him entirely on the two Hibs playoff matches that were televised (subbed in 61 and 71).

He played the full 90 minutes in the first game v Hibs. Only been subbed twice in last twelve matches (couldn't be arsed checking further back), last night and in the second game v Hibs.

He played the full 90 minutes in the first game v Hibs. Only been subbed twice in last twelve matches (couldn't be arsed checking further back), last night and in the second game v Hibs.

Assumed you meant the last two games prior to last night. Of all the website in the world, my work have decided to block Soccerbase so I can't check back.

Assumed you meant the last two games prior to last night. Of all the website in the world, my work have decided to block Soccerbase so I can't check back.

Yeah sorry, it was last night and the second hibs games.

The longer way to check is http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/falkirk/results and have a look at the line ups in the reports. Have a tea break, I am sure you deserve it :)

Yeah sorry, it was last night and the second hibs games.

The longer way to check is http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/falkirk/results and have a look at the line ups in the reports. Have a tea break, I am sure you deserve it :)

It's Friday and I'm the only one that's in today. I'm basically on a 9-5 tea break :laugh:

Falkirk fans say Alston can be utterly sensational, or can disappear a bit. Sounds a bit Spoony-ish tbh, which is brilliant. Give me actual footballers instead of some perceived "hard men" any day of the week

Yeah,but cant afford 2 lightweights in team.

Craig Slater and Rory McKenzie will be free to leave Kilmarnock if they get relegated. Two very decent players, with the correct attributes. Fair to say we won't be signing Alston if Falkirk get promoted, so another option in there after Paton signs is a must. 

Egert Johnsen (sp) played for Hearts then been down south for a few years in the lower leagues. Remember him in FM being a pretty versatile player defence and midfield. Seemingly being touted around Scotland after his contract expired with fleetwood with us, hearts and Dundee interested