Player contracts and transfers

David123

I think a few will have to go out in January ,be it on loan or by mutual consent if Steve is worried about the budget. We have wasted loads of money over the seasons with the likes of Iwoloomu & the likes.I think we brought in 3 last January that were a waste of a wage.

I think a few will have to go out in January ,be it on loan or by mutual consent if Steve is worried about the budget. We have wasted loads of money over the seasons with the likes of Iwoloomu & the likes.I think we brought in 3 last January that were a waste of a wage.

It really only takes a few seconds to Google the correct spelling.

Aye 3 complete wasters right enough. Krachunov, Doyle and........

Swanson. 

Edited by jhq
predictive text.

Shots fired by Brown. Danny's turned down two offers.

Fair play to him. In the past 12 months TW and the players seem to have decided to just pile everything at his feet for some reason. I'd rather we lost Swanson than spent three players wages on him, as good as he is, we have flaws elsewhere which could be exacerbated by the loss of a few others. 

Brown being honest would rather stay in the black as we do rather than be like alot of other clubs struggle because always in the red he wants to sign Swanson etc but with our poor home attendances, we won't break the bank alot of players have left and regrated it 

Exactly. Our attendances this season are very concerning.

Ciftci is a quality player but with huge wages compared to our budget I don't think he will come.

If he goes to United then shows lack of ambition.

Greg Tansey at ICT has rejected new contract offers. With our ageing midfield would he be a fitting replacement. Decent player on the ball.

Anyone leaving Celtic must expect a drop in salary, but I'd guess he was on a lot of money at utd before that too. Shame how players' salaries are based on where they've played and not how good they are. 

Personally think he'd be a great addition, and SHOULD be in our price range based on talent, but he's not.

I wouldn't want Ciftci, he's a liability. Tansey has signed for Aberdeen aswell. 

I'd be happy to see Mannus, Gilchrist, Watson and Gormleys wages spent on getting Stefan Scougall and Miles Storey. Assuming we have zero chance of May. 

I can see mannus possibly moving on and obviously gormley has gone as for the other 2 can't see them going anywhere.

Can't believe we are discussing "getting rid" of our cup final keeper.

Particularly as the current encumbant has made a few glaring mistakes of late.

Tommy will not discard Alan Mannus in January.

It's not so much "getting rid", but more letting him leave. We've got to stick by Clark now as he could be our number one for years, and if that's the case then it's unfair to expect Mannus, who still has aspirations of earning more caps, to be sitting on our bench. If a club moves for him, and he wants to leave, then we should respect him enough to allow it.