Player contracts and transfers

David123

Braw. If he gets the tin tack they will have to pay up the rest of his contract, which I would imagine he will not be too unhappy about.

That will put another dent in The The's budget.

Oh wait, £300,000 profit was it?

Changed my mind on him, take him back on a free.

He will be lucky to see acpenny as very strong rumours that admin is on the cards now they have secured top 6 and realised that Europe would cost them too much.

He will be lucky to see acpenny as very strong rumours that admin is on the cards now they have secured top 6 and realised that Europe would cost them too much.

That rumour floats about every three months. All the do is raise another share issue and/or take out a loan, and they slither along for another few months. 

That rumour floats about every three months. All the do is raise another share issue and/or take out a loan, and they slither along for another few months. 

The difference being that they have now secured their top 6 finish with supposedly bigger crowds for their final fixtures and any points deduction would not see them relegated.

The difference being that they have now secured their top 6 finish with supposedly bigger crowds for their final fixtures and any points deduction would not see them relegated.

It would potentially cost them Europe. As I say, those rumours have floated about constantly since the club started. 

Young Smith in the papers this morning talking his way into a deal. Says he's enjoying life at Saints and would love to sign a contract here. 

The difficulty is we already have 3 right backs on the books in Foster, Comrie + Watson. 

The coaching staff clearly rate Comrie but Smith has impressed in his short time. 

If I'm honest although I like Watson I'm struggling to see his injury worries coming to an end. As for Comrie, only the coaching staff will know if he is better than Smith. 

Am running the London marathon next weekend for the animal hope and wellness foundation would be fantastic if anyone would like to sponsor me even if all you can afford is £1 as ghat £1 will go towards saving animals life's please donate at Neil beedie just give....ps thank you to all the wonderful people on here that have already donated

Players contracts and transfers mate!

Keep it up and I'll take a contract out on you.

Jeasus am just trying to see if I can get a bit of extra money up for charity,shows what type of person you are threatening a fundraiser

**** up ya d***.

I have no problem with you fundraising, that's 2 threads on SAINTS chat now that you're spamming. There are other parts of the forum for this pish.

Wouldnae take big JT as Richie Foster will get the boot for punching **** out of him for shagging Amy

Whilst i no doubt believe RF is a tough lad, slipping over when attempting to land one hardly moves him into the Conor McGregor echelons. We demand more from The Fight Club. John Terry is a t***. His weekly wage would be 60 times our complete squad. He'll be off to the MLS or China.

Edited by Melbourne Saint