Player contracts and transfers

David123

So it seems that it was Brown's choice to force out Scobbie.  Scobbie was even prepared to take a pay cut. 

Tommy's no happy.

Good point but worrying.  Noticed when McInnes turned down Sunderland thus removing the prospect of Tommy going to Aberdeen, he said he was happy to stay at Saints but said "I think the Chairman would rather sell me and get some money".  Not ideal if the Manager feels unwanted.

I wonder if we'll see Dayton announced tomorrow prior to the European deadline.

I think if this happens, it will mean we definitely won't see MOH return on loan. Would have loved to have seen him back as I think bringing in Scougall and MOH would give us a big boost going into the qualifiers.

Good point but worrying.  Noticed when McInnes turned down Sunderland thus removing the prospect of Tommy going to Aberdeen, he said he was happy to stay at Saints but said "I think the Chairman would rather sell me and get some money".  Not ideal if the Manager feels unwanted.

I think Tommy was joking. I think manager & chairman do have a decent relationship.

In fairness i think it is a running joke between them, they have mentioned a couple o times over the years

with Tam gone it looks like we have Foster Joe Ando Easton with Watson always injured it looks like we need back up for the whole defense , unless he rates the young rb and cb's more than the young lb

I don't think we have an obvious left back in waiting but I think there is a young guy not far away.

Would not have a problem playing Kerr,Gordon or Comrie but not all at once.