Player contracts and transfers

David123

Why do you highly doubt that? Not all deals involve a trial, do they?

I think some people are being, quite frankly, laughably naive if they think that our frenchy friend is the only potential signing on the club's radar, and that because there have been no other public rumours that there is no recruitment work going on in the background.

Indeed not all do involve trial but if we have a trialist it is generally well known.

Generally, in the last five years at least, if there is some serious interest it has been known about. I am sure Tommy isn't sitting with his hands under his ass but the enquiries can't have gotten very far.

One major aspect that has become very clear since Trakai is a divisive Saints support on this forum.

As a fan in his 40's who stood on the terrace through crap in the 80's I cry at the Saint support who mock the younger generation who wish for improvement. It makes me so sad to read conservative comments of "as good as it gets".

Every fan dreams of the best....

Dream St Johnstone dream....

Euro qualification is not the end.

Dream..  and dream big..

We are Perth. Agnus dei

4th or better next. Aim BIG. 

The problem is it that I THINK it is not an ENTERTAINING team anymore. I was up for the Hearts post break game which we won 1 - 0. What a borefest and the kids and I couldn't wait to get away and have a chin wag over a pint instead. So what do we want, a successful team or some entertainment ???? 

The problem is it that I THINK it is not an ENTERTAINING team anymore. I was up for the Hearts post break game which we won 1 - 0. What a borefest and the kids and I couldn't wait to get away and have a chin wag over a pint instead. So what do we want, a successful team or some entertainment ???? 

I can see what your saying and that's why it's so vitally important that we sign someone who can get us some goals.  

I genuinely do think we can be an entertaining team with the current squad of players and we're probably just a signing maybe two from being able to kick on.  Swanson certainly entertained me and lifted the team last year, MOH did before that as did May, Sandazza and the likes.

I think we got a rough deal at home last year as our form and style of play at Mcdiarmid was stuffy and lacking creativity, yet we were very entertaining away from home.

if we can find someone to score goals we will inevitably become more entertaining as players feed off positivety, confidence goes up and form improves .

A winning team, for me. Personally I come away from victories happy, and defeats unhappy. The amount of shots we've had or passes we've completed doesn't overly bother me when we win. 

Obviously I'd rather we were more exciting, but I wouldnt sacrifice the top six for it 

One major aspect that has become very clear since Trakai is a divisive Saints support on this forum.

As a fan in his 40's who stood on the terrace through crap in the 80's I cry at the Saint support who mock the younger generation who wish for improvement. It makes me so sad to read conservative comments of "as good as it gets".

Every fan dreams of the best....

Dream St Johnstone dream....

Euro qualification is not the end.

Dream..  and dream big..

We are Perth. Agnus dei

4th or better next. Aim BIG. 

Try telling that to Broon and his lackies

That was one of the more entertaining games last season.