Player contracts and transfers

David123

Shifty has some serious flaws, if he played to his full potential he would be a big player in one of the big leagues.  His best option now at 25 (?) Would be to 'find his club' so to speak, a place where he will be first choice and get a full season or two under his belt.  Was very happy living up here, took out an ad in the courier thanking the United fans....only player I've ever known to do that!    All the qualities to be a cult hero and is of course Bealzabub in person for the Funsters.....would be a fantastic signing for Saints, who know what options he has, the clock it ticking on the transfer window, I hope you get him.

Guest ScottMann

Add me to the not too impressed list. A full season's loan I could handle but not for only a few months in which we play his parent team twice so he'll be watching from the stand. I thought we were buying jewels not just borrowing them for a while.

Happy to see him back. Little bit wary of the loan-until-January situation. By the time we get him back to form he could be away again. Alternatively, if he does well it puts him in the shop window and Sevco could just sell him to someone else in January. Either way we could end up back where we were midway through the season. Unless there's some sort of agreement in place that the deal could become a longer or permanent one.

Assuming this means Habran isn't getting a deal, unless anyone's heard otherwise?

Do not get signing MOH until January.  We will get him fit and confident again for THe THe to sell him on.

Habran would have been a better option on a longer deal where we could then have sold on for decent money.

MOH not exactly the jewel I hoped we would sign more costume jewellery than a precious stone.

Edited by Templar Saint

Loan until January is okay with me if he is not up to standard he can go back, if he is progressing then we can extend until the end of the season also can he play for another club except rangers for the second part of the season or is it three clubs you can be attached too again ?   can never remember,

Loan until January is okay with me if he is not up to standard he can go back, if he is progressing then we can extend until the end of the season also can he play for another club except rangers for the second part of the season or is it three clubs you can be attached too again ?   can never remember,

We'll be the first club he plays for this season, assuming he didn't play in the Euro games?