Player contracts and transfers

David123

This better not be it.

This whole striker thing has just been one big sick joke. Make no mistake we have ****ed this up royally and probably ****ed it up for an extra £100 savings here or there.

I fail to see how this falls in to I'm only bringing those in that improve us category. Lies Tommy utter lies.

I would like to give the lad and Tommy the benefit of the doubt on this one but the lads record shows not one glimmer of hope and Tommy's record of forwards is laughable at best.

Its an Utter utter shambles! Now we are stuck waisting money fir a year on this no marks wages, the fact its a year showed there is probably **** all coming at Christmas.

Sick to death of this jewel pish.

Scougall has been solid at best. MOH has been better than i remember but its only 6 months, when MOH goes off the boil and history shows he will, we are ****ed.

I read on the BBC that Rangers have signed a winger on loan from Man City. Could mean they do want MOH back and an extension to our loan could be on the cards.

The player they loaned is for their youth team. 

Just confirmed 1 year LOAN deal wtf is that all about so much for a jewel we've even got him on the never never 

He's not a jewel, and I don't particularly rate him from what I've seen of him, but we could have done worse. He's a young striker who scored regularly for Morton (his goal return shits over Jai Quitongos..) so he's probably worth a loan with the knowledge his contract expires next Summer, almost a trial of sorts. 

Another striker we signed who I didn't rate was Steven Maclean, I'm sure I spent the first few months slating him as he kept missing sitters. 

Guest ScottMann

WAP is very restrained at the moment - I feared the internet might melt when I heard the announcement.:laugh:

You need P&B for that. It's been in meltdown all day by the look of it.

This better not be it.

This whole striker thing has just been one big sick joke. Make no mistake we have ****ed this up royally and probably ****ed it up for an extra £100 savings here or there.

I fail to see how this falls in to I'm only bringing those in that improve us category. Lies Tommy utter lies.

I would like to give the lad and Tommy the benefit of the doubt on this one but the lads record shows not one glimmer of hope and Tommy's record of forwards is laughable at best.

Its an Utter utter shambles! Now we are stuck waisting money fir a year on this no marks wages, the fact its a year showed there is probably **** all coming at Christmas.

Scougall has been solid at best. MOH has been better than i remember but its only 6 months, when MOH goes off the boil and history shows he will, we are ****ed.

What a pathetic response to a player signing for Saints, aye we're totally ****ed stting 2nd in the league with a 100% record. Give the boy a chance if it doesnt work out then he goes back to Colchester at the end of the season.

Not the type of signing I was expecting but then we are never known to buy players who are currently putting in performances, we seem to be relying on players who've shown signs of promise in years gone by and hoping we can get them firing again.

To be fair, if Wikipedia is right, he's got goals wherever he's been on loan whilst a Birmingham player. Even if he didn't play much he at least scored once or twice. It's his Colchester form that disappoints BUT how good are Colchester? is it all his fault or are they just crap at supplying him with a good pass?

Only question is over his knee, just back from injury so will see how he goes.

Edited by mad saints fan

This better not be it.

Shagger you single handedly just broke my meltdownometer. Fantastic scenes.

As per usual, I'll give all boys a chance coming in but I don't like the clubs thinking on this. Yes a loan is good considering  he had an injury. If he does well we won't don't keep him, he does bad like Gormley we can get rid. 

I'd have rather Saints tried to find an alternative from a higher league in England than loaning a player from League 2. 

We waited all this time on a big signing to getting a guy needing game time from an injury. Better off keeping Kano in the first XI. 

This better not be it.

18kx9t3on9n28jpg.jpg

He's more physical than Kane, and he's quicker than Cummins, he's scored a few "poacher" type goals when I've seen him. 

It's not a bad signing, if you're looking at it as a different option who has the potential to become first choice, but with all the talk of "gems" and "not signing anyone unless they'll improve the first team" it seems a bit bizarre and disappointing 

Not a jewel but do we know he is any worse than storey or sammon. On Saturdays display I would say no and I think that 90 minutes is longer than most people will have seen of Johnstone. If he has signed give him a chance..

Don't think he would be worse than those 2 but if he is our jewel I am worried about Tommy .

I think Tommy will be regretting making the jewels statement when he had nothing set up .

He'll be better than Zippy, so a positive addition, most of our contracts these days are 12 months, so year loan makes no difference my opinion.  Easily better than Sammon.

He is a decent age so no Iwelumo threat. This far into the window, I wonder what position he was in the list?

TW said after Trakai we missed real quality up front, let's hope it is the best signing of the summer.

Welcome to Perth Mr Johnstone.

Tommy has a habit of snapping randomly out after bad results. Because he is at a club that can't/won't spend money, and because he is frustrated because a big club has not come in for him. He gets away with it because he is Tommy. I know that, you all know that, Tommy knows that, Broon knows that.

its astonishing he hadn't been given a chance by a top English club, and I do feel for him.

i don't give a feck what he says, does or whatever. He is a God. ITWT.