Player contracts and transfers

David123

1 hour ago, 541ntees said:

would be interested to see if it came down to a straight choice between Wright and Swanson?

we all know the quality that Danny possesses but Tommy did say that he wouldnt come rescuing Danny if he left again and Wright looks a young bright prospect 

Is he not just a loan ?. Being a bright young prospect is no advantage to us.

Guest ScottMann

So that's Naismith away to Hearts. We weren't told we couldn't have a meltdown if he went there so...booooo Brown's a skinflint...booooo Tommy should have signed him...booooo we've no ambition...booooo we're going to get relegated...boooo boooo and thrice booooo. St Johnstone...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

8 minutes ago, Cagey said:

How does he know. I was hoping he was going to northern Ireland.

2 questions.

1.  Why are you so desperate to be rid of our most successful ever manager?

2. Who, realistically, do you believe can come in and do a better job?

48 minutes ago, jhq said:

2 questions.

1.  Why are you so desperate to be rid of our most successful ever manager?

2. Who, realistically, do you believe can come in and do a better job?

1. I am fed up with the negative football he serves up & continually getting beat by bottom 6 teams. First half against Dundee was painful.

The players we have , have shown they can do it ,as they did in second half so have to assume it is tactics & team selection.

2. Have to admit I am not sure who we could attract but would give Callum & McKay ,if he would come ,a chance. Would have to see who applied though.

3. Wouldn't like to see Tommy sacked though as I don't think it would happen so Northern Ireland would be the only option.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

1. I am fed up with the negative football he serves up & continually getting beat by bottom 6 teams. First half against Dundee was painful.

The players we have , have shown they can do it ,as they did in second half so have to assume it is tactics & team selection.

2. Have to admit I am not sure who we could attract but would give Callum & McKay ,if he would come ,a chance. Would have to see who applied though.

3. Wouldn't like to see Tommy sacked though as I don't think it would happen so Northern Ireland would be the only option.

You're in for a huge shock if you're expecting Callum Davidson to massive change our tactical approach. 

1 hour ago, ScottMann said:

So that's Naismith away to Hearts. We weren't told we couldn't have a meltdown if he went there so...booooo Brown's a skinflint...booooo Tommy should have signed him...booooo we've no ambition...booooo we're going to get relegated...boooo boooo and thrice booooo. St Johnstone...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Hahaha chill out brother

Edited by dunkeldneil

3 hours ago, ScottMann said:

Its a strange deal this one

Hearts are paying £5,000 of his wages

He is paying £5,000 of his wages

Norwich are paying £40,000 of it per week

Good deal for Hearts 

4 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

4 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

As interim manager he would be carrying out the plan and tactics of his boss, the manager therefore your basis is flawed as we as supporters are unaware of what CD's tactics and style of play would be if he was the top man.

4 hours ago, rik2304 said:

There's a very strong case to think that he didn't really have much of a free hand in those games however.

Which is more or less the same thing 

Edited by HOODLUM65

On 19/01/2018 at 7:42 AM, jhq said:

No to Swanson but keep Thomson?  You're definitely trolling.

Keep Thomson? You lost me there? Wasnt bothered when he left.  Think you've confused me with someone else.   Think we should try get May on loan from Aberdeen..