Player contracts and transfers

David123

26 minutes ago, Jiangsu Sainty said:

I don't think he's ever played in Ligue 1 - all 4 of his first team appearances coming from before Dijon got promoted and in the cup.

'Played abroad in a premier league' - could it be Andy Halliday? He only got 1 minute v Aberdeen, 6 minutes v Ross County.

He did only appear 3 times in a foreign premier league though so maybe stretching it.

I'm aware of the allegiances of Murray etc but not sure I'd be keen to have a player who so revels in being a nasty gers man in the team.

If he's played for 2 teams then he couldn't play for a 3rd.

Fortunately.

27 minutes ago, Jiangsu Sainty said:

I don't think he's ever played in Ligue 1 - all 4 of his first team appearances coming from before Dijon got promoted and in the cup.

'Played abroad in a premier league' - could it be Andy Halliday? He only got 1 minute v Aberdeen, 6 minutes v Ross County.

He did only appear 3 times in a foreign premier league though so maybe stretching it.

I'm aware of the allegiances of Murray etc but not sure I'd be keen to have a player who so revels in being a nasty gers man in the team.

As @Kyle pointe out, Halliday has played for two clubs this season, so can't play for anyone else

Just now, RandomGuy said:

Daniel Jardine joins Stirling Albion on loan. 

I can't remember where the "signings by tea time" quote come from now, can't find it and the official quote from TW says "close of business" 

Was trying to think where I had seen it but can’t remember either  but I’ve had my tea now still nothing 

Robert Thomson urging "patience" from Saints fans, and mentioning three signings. 

Killie fans gone into overdrive today with talk we've signed Rory McKenzie. 

Early guess is McKenzie, Wright and Williams are the three. Be interesting to see how our midfield ends up. All three are wingers, although McKenzie can seemingly play more central. 

Edited by RandomGuy