Player contracts and transfers

David123

35 minutes ago, akuram said:

Don't think he will be missed never impressed me.

No offence mate but that's a ridiculous statement! Of course we will miss a player of his ability, our top earner. He has looked poor at times I give u that but I'm not surprised with the dross around him. Playing in the same team as Williams and a decent striker in MacMillan im certain he would have looked far better with intelligent players around him. If we are to improve and remain in this league we will need players of his ability. 

Scougall will be a massive loss. Whilst he's not hit the heights many expected, I'd put that simply down to the poor performances around him. His vision is way beyond all of his team mates at Saints just now- put him in with players willing to make runs and he'd look a different player.

The more this season progresses, the less I can see us getting out of the mess we will find ourselves in.

The mess we are in looks increasingly difficult to stop. Individual errors are killing the team and are a trait of a team under pressure with low confidence. The manager singling out players for their errors is counter productive. We are now in a situation where players aren't showing for the ball and are basically hiding as they are too afraid to make a mistake, thus leaving any player in possession vunerable to losing the ball.

Millar and Scougall are exactly the types of player we need at the moment, so saying he won't be missed is well wide of the mark.

The pressure on Williams and McMillan to hit the ground running is now huge.

At the moment if TW can turn this around it will be a bigger feat than winning the Scottish cup as the odds are beginning to stack massively against him.

22 minutes ago, Wee Mental Davie said:

No wonder all the physios are pissing off, everyone's getting f*cking injured and no doubt they'll get the pelters for it, like what happened to the physio Tony Tompos originally replaced.

Or he has been head hunted by Aberdeen. But that would not make as good a story would it

27 minutes ago, TheMarkChristie said:

From seeing the studies and plans that he puts in place he looks like a big loss

Not a problem with it tbh. He's good at his job, ambitious and is furthering his career. Well played Tony, thanks for your service, now can you recommend a replacement?

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch
Stupid phone