Player contracts and transfers

David123

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Just repeats what he reads on P&B.

Just because Random can be a bit dramatic, uses football manager to scout players and seems to upset a few on here, it does not mean he doesn't know who we're signing. I'd certainly trust anything he says more than some of the drivel you have spouted on occasion on here. 

Random does know who we're signing by the way.

On 05/05/2018 at 6:35 PM, byebyedundee said:

Goodbye Steve we'll always hold you in a high stature..  Have to say glad he's gone on a high and freed up some wages he'll not do to well at Hearts

Not sure what you're basing this on. Only 6 players have scored more goals in the Premiership than him this season, in a year when we struggled to create at times.  

He's still a very intelligent player, and fitness wise doesn't look much different from how he looked in previous seasons for us.  Depending on how Hearts use him,  I can't see how he's going to suddenly become a player who doesn't contribute.

21 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Not sure what you're basing this on. Only 6 players have scored more goals in the Premiership than him this season, in a year when we struggled to create at times.  

He's still a very intelligent player, and fitness wise doesn't look much different from how he looked in previous seasons for us.  Depending on how Hearts use him,  I can't see how he's going to suddenly become a player who doesn't contribute.

MMMM I'd argue that the time is right for Steve to move on....

I think 23 is a freebie move, although I'm sure it used to be 24.

I think Wright can play as a number 10 but he's mainly been utilised as a winger. Hardly missed any football all season and it seems he's turned down a new contract with Colchester to sign for us. I've not seen him play but happy to give him a chance.