Player contracts and transfers

David123

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/676984/st-johnstone-boss-confirms-callum-davidson-exit-to-stoke-city/

Also mentions the potential for a couple of foreign trialists too along with Dean Lyness training with us. There seems to be legs in that one as he joined up with us towards the end of last season.

18 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I'm maybe reading too much into this but from him talking about a new member of staff coming in as opposed to a New Assistant and working on a structure this suggests that Alex Cleland will be step up and the new guy will take his place.

I still think that cuptie coming in as assistant manager would be a good shout.

28 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I'm maybe reading too much into this but from him talking about a new member of staff coming in as opposed to a New Assistant and working on a structure this suggests that Alex Cleland will be step up and the new guy will take his place.

I thought the same but the new guy being more of a chief scout 

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

BBC: "St Johnstone are giving trials to Swiss striker Arthur Njo Lea, who was with Excelsior Virton in Belgian's second tier last season, and former Nuneatongoalkeeper Dean Lyness, at their Austrian training camp. (Daily Record, print edition)"

Midfielder looks like a half decent player going by his promo vids. Mind you if you picked out Spoonys best bits we probably would get a few million for him.

On BBC Scottish gossip in between this team and that team being interested in or signing this or that player Saints headline was not being involved in Europe allowed Foster to have a brilliant honeymoon with Amy :cool:

Edited by john.w