Player contracts and transfers

David123

Bell for Mitchell

Keown for Anderson

Goss for Nydam

O'Halloran for Scougall 

Hendry for McMillan 

Decent enough for a winter window I'd say, Keown/Anderson and Hendry/McMillan maybe the ones we've come off worse with, but if Goss is as good as people are saying we can be very happy with that.

37 minutes ago, dunkeldneil said:

Hahaha I knew it 

you are in love with them.... admit it. more of a Pixies/ New Order/ Gary Newman/ Stone Roses/ indie stuff... for me. mention Bros & i crack it... biggest fannies since a Dundee Christmas function. in Pat Pong toilets.  or Dundee. no more fricking Bros. please. 

Just on the point about Scougall's size - he's more or less the same size as Chris Millar and it didn't do him any harm. 

Personally I thought he was a really good player but he just didn't seem to fit into Tommy Wright's system. I think it's a pity we never really got to see what he could do in a more central role as I suspect he would have made much more of an impact, but given the players we've now signed I can't say I'm too overly-fussed about it.

Very good transfer window all in all.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Bell for Mitchell

Keown for Anderson

Goss for Nydam

O'Halloran for Scougall 

Hendry for McMillan 

Decent enough for a winter window I'd say, Keown/Anderson and Hendry/McMillan maybe the ones we've come off worse with, but if Goss is as good as people are saying we can be very happy with that.

Anderson needs game time... he'll be back. christ knows about the others. time will tell....

1 minute ago, blueheaven said:

Just on the point about Scougall's size - he's more or less the same size as Chris Millar and it didn't do him any harm. 

Personally I thought he was a really good player but he just didn't seem to fit into Tommy Wright's system. I think it's a pity we never really got to see what he could do in a more central role as I suspect he would have made much more of an impact, but given the players we've now signed I can't say I'm too overly-fussed about it.

Worth mentioning as you've mentioned both, that Millar was a better central player, but had to work hard and contribute out wide before he got a chance central, something Scougall didn't do.

47 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

despite the movements... and who knows if they're decent... it feels slightly strange... sure, guys needed to go, get a game... whatever.  but it's strange. a lot of change. 

A lot of change but I don't think there will be much change on the pitch.

Goss might get a couple of games before Tommy reverts to usual guys.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

Manager spoke as if he was planning on McMillan featuring next season, suppose this loan spell will probably decide things.

Is McMillan still contracted to us next season ?.

Will seem strange looking at Hamilton & hoping McMillan does well whilst hoping Hamilton get relegated.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Bell for Mitchell

Keown for Anderson

Goss for Nydam

O'Halloran for Scougall 

Hendry for McMillan 

Add McClean away to Linfield & Hurst released it should add up to a lower budget depending on how much it cost to pay off Scougall.

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

It's not all about height.  Millar was much stronger and way more resilient than Scougall.  Hasselbaink was another example of this.