Player contracts and transfers

David123

15 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Against the team who finished 9th in the Third Division last season...

12 hours ago, Stumpy1966 said:

I didn’t realise they both played for the same team.

No wonder Albion Rovers lost all these goals playing against Hamilton and Dunfermline.:laugh:

16 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Jason Cummings told he's free to leave Nottingham Forest, despite his contract running out next summer.

Do we need him?

No we need a striker but not him.

Did he score many goals on his last spell in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Jason Cummings told he's free to leave Nottingham Forest, despite his contract running out next summer.

Do we need him?

Not so much do we need him, more would we want him

On 7/16/2019 at 4:13 PM, The Kinross Saint said:

How can Tommy go from stating his number one priority this window is a striker, to now saying we need to shift players in order to bring in new ones. So what, we spent the budget on Duffy and Parish? The PR around this is pathetic and it makes Tommy and Brown look stupid.

Every single window this tired old line comes out, the clubs failure to present itself in the media appropriately is so poor and it's beginning to look like it's not a lack of resource, but just a lack of care and experience. The club needs freshening up and not just on the pitch.

Can't disagree with any of your comments, this bi-annual rhetoric that eminates from McD is Oh so predictable and quite frankly becoming tedious and boring. Brown has already stated he has no intention of passing the club to any family member so in my opinion a new fresh stimulus is required(not taking anything away from what the Brown family have done for this club, but every business has a cycle and it may be; not saying it is but could it be this cycle is now heading towards a downward trajectory). With a requirement for new and fresh investment, positive attitude, improved communication to move forward

6 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

We bloody need something at the moment.

Season ticket holders deserting, early season apathy, beaten by Montose, nae clean sheets, players oot...Alston, Watt, Comrie, Bell, Keown, Easton...players on loan to Airdrie etc...and our President for life tells us peasants there is no money....no budget. 

I for one (a season ticket holder since Muirton) an pretty pissed off and a angry about the direction or lack of it at the moment and the contempt for the paltry fan's we have left.

You'll be able to put the support into half of the Ormond Stand at this rate 

Excitement from St Johnstone fans about the season ahead?....ain't feeling it.

Brown....it's over to you....

Where are season ticket holders deserting there has been one bloomin game.

And if figures I have seen are correct sales are up 25%

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Itk guy on P&B just confirmed sales are up 15%.

No idea why hes also complaining that Euan O'Reilly is on loan to Airdrie, or why hes complaining that the likes of Comrie, Keown and Bell have left.

Bizarre stuff.

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

Can't see it. I know a couple of guys that didn't renew & I am sure they are not the only ones given the shambles of this preseason.

Might be all the new houses in Perth have brought in the extra 500 supporters.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Can't see it. I know a couple of guys that didn't renew & I am sure they are not the only ones given the shambles of this preseason.

Might be all the new houses in Perth have brought in the extra 500 supporters.

I asked the girls in the ticket office. They reckoned lower than last year but to be fair I don't think they really know. 

If we really are up between 15-25%, I do wonder why. Other than the good run pre-Christmas last season was fairly meh, no marquee (or anything close) signings over the summer, no marketing campaigns. It would be odd.

Edit - it's probably the new dugouts that's bringing them in. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Dundee apparently due to announce May this afternoon, hes returning this morning with the Aberdeen squad then heading straight to Dens to finalise it.

Based on the reporter from the evening telegraphs tweet perhaps?

According to McInnes the squad are due to train today at aberdeen having come home last night. 

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

By a guy that says that he is still wearing his Aberdeen tracksuit in the apex. :shock:

Aye, think Aberdeens flight was due back this morning though, so only logic there would be hes heading straight to Dundee from the flight.

Dundee fans speculating itll be a "tea time" announcement hes signed, so guess itll be a wait and see one.

Just now, 50yrs a Saint said:

Remember what you made that comment about Random? 

I remember those times, when I was full of hope.

Cant wait for us to announce our new striker in a couple of weeks. Geoff Cunningham, recently released by Harchester Town, 3 goals in 4 years but has suffered with injuries so his record is actually 3 goals in 6 games. Offers us something different.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I remember those times, when I was full of hope.

Cant wait for us to announce our new striker in a couple of weeks. Geoff Cunningham, recently released by Harchester Town, 3 goals in 4 years but has suffered with injuries so his record is actually 3 goals in 6 games. Offers us something different.

At this rate I’d be delighted to get a striker of Geoff’s stats

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

May spotted in a Dundee hotel...

Would he not just stay in his house 15 mins up the road?

Or did you meant to type, “May spotted in Dundee shithole...”

The shithole being Dens. I can’t even imagine him in a Dundee strip. Our 2014 hero wearing dark blue. Gives me the ****in’ boak!!

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

Aye, think Aberdeens flight was due back this morning though, so only logic there would be hes heading straight to Dundee from the flight.

Dundee fans speculating itll be a "tea time" announcement hes signed, so guess itll be a wait and see one.

McInnes suggested that they were home last night and we're training this morning.