Player contracts and transfers

David123

Just now, Lt. Col Kojak Slaphead II said:

Go back through and check my posts mate, I think you will see I don't generally post that often on here, but when I do it tends to be info that turns out to be fairly accurate.   Now if you are alluding to me revealing who my source is obviously that's not going to happen.

I'm sure someone is accurate, but considering the amount of claims going on here it's hard to really who's genuinely 'ITK'

3 minutes ago, Lt. Col Kojak Slaphead II said:

Go back through and check my posts mate, I think you will see I don't generally post that often on here, but when I do it tends to be info that turns out to be fairly accurate.   Now if you are alluding to me revealing who my source is obviously that's not going to happen.

Your last claim was that we'd released Tony Watt, who was still appearing at games in his Saints gear afterwards

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Your last claim was that we'd released Tony Watt, who was still appearing at games in his Saints gear afterwards

From the time I posted that to the end of the season I am fairly confident Tony Watt was nowhere to be seen at any games.  He certainly was never going to play again for us fake injury or no fake injury.  The only official event he attended was the PoTY Awards Night, which surprised a few.  As he knew he was to be awarded an award I suspect this was why he was there, and was cleared with Tommy. 

41 minutes ago, Lt. Col Kojak Slaphead II said:

From the time I posted that to the end of the season I am fairly confident Tony Watt was nowhere to be seen at any games.  He certainly was never going to play again for us fake injury or no fake injury.  The only official event he attended was the PoTY Awards Night, which surprised a few.  As he knew he was to be awarded an award I suspect this was why he was there, and was cleared with Tommy. 

Fair dues.

Is it anything major that's stopping the May deal being completed?

Surely cant fall through at this stage.

A late hitch has put Stevie May's move from Aberdeen to St Johnstone in jeopardy, with the Perth side's manager, Tommy Wright, avoiding media duties where he would have been asked about the 26-year-old's predicted signing after a medical. (Football Scotland)

I’m hoping this is what it appears to be, idle football gossip

15 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Fair dues.

Is it anything major that's stopping the May deal being completed?

Surely cant fall through at this stage.

Genuinely no idea what the hold up has been with it, explained to me as a 'shifting of the goalposts' so to speak.  As far as I know he was at the Stadium on Tuesday night, everything was pretty much agreed, photos were taken etc.  even to the point that communication with the SPL was made to change the squad numbers, shifting MOH to 23/25 and May would take the 17 shirt.   Was to be all signed off yesterday and I believe he was a no show at the Stadium for whatever reason.  Hoping its just a couple of minor issues that require to be sorted today and we can get it over the line.  

Biggest worry around the whole thing was TW refusing to do his media duties after last nights game, that is definitely setting off some alarm bells with me that perhaps he's p*ssed off why its not happened yet and didn't want to field any questions on it in case he said something he shouldn't...…..!!  

Time will tell I suppose. 

20 minutes ago, Lt. Col Kojak Slaphead II said:

Genuinely no idea what the hold up has been with it, explained to me as a 'shifting of the goalposts' so to speak.  As far as I know he was at the Stadium on Tuesday night, everything was pretty much agreed, photos were taken etc.  even to the point that communication with the SPL was made to change the squad numbers, shifting MOH to 23/25 and May would take the 17 shirt.   Was to be all signed off yesterday and I believe he was a no show at the Stadium for whatever reason.  Hoping its just a couple of minor issues that require to be sorted today and we can get it over the line.  

Biggest worry around the whole thing was TW refusing to do his media duties after last nights game, that is definitely setting off some alarm bells with me that perhaps he's p*ssed off why its not happened yet and didn't want to field any questions on it in case he said something he shouldn't...…..!!  

Time will tell I suppose. 

Cheers, hopefully hear some more on it today then. Either way.