Player contracts and transfers

David123

A few thoughts:

I'm just back from holiday and my wi fi connection was poor but  tried to keep up with developments - some of the posts were depressing.

I must be honest I thought the May deal would have been done by now but I still expect to see him in the team tomorrow. 

Seriously some of the conspiracy theorists on this form need a reality check. Brown is a hard nose b****** like his dad but to even suggest he is trying to drive out TW is crazy.  We are desperate to see some new faces like all teams but we are prudent fiscally and that is the way people will be watching St.Johnstone long after we're gone.

I expect to see some new faces before the window shuts for us and if they are in the mould of Kennnedy and Dre Wright ( Remember him) I had never a heard of either before last year we are in good hands.

Great to see Zander extending his contract - wish he'd get rid of that F@@@ing beard!

7 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

A few thoughts:

I'm just back from holiday and my wi fi connection was poor but  tried to keep up with developments - some of the posts were depressing.

I must be honest I thought the May deal would have been done by now but I still expect to see him in the team tomorrow. 

Seriously some of the conspiracy theorists on this form need a reality check. Brown is a hard nose b****** like his dad but to even suggest he is trying to drive out TW is crazy.  We are desperate to see some new faces like all teams but we are prudent fiscally and that is the way people will be watching St.Johnstone long after we're gone.

I expect to see some new faces before the window shuts for us and if they are in the mould of Kennnedy and Dre Wright ( Remember him) I had never a heard of either before last year we are in good hands.

Great to see Zander extending his contract - wish he'd get rid of that F@@@ing beard!

yer right there chief.

as for zander its his lucky beard.he can also dye it white and be a santa claus stand in at xmas parties .versatile or what.