Player contracts and transfers

David123

50 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I see Miles Storey scored for Caley today.

Can’t go by all names mentioned her. For example I mentioned Mitch meggison he scored at least one. Also the rapist was spoke about he scored today. Shanklin scored last night all players have been mentioned here. Possibly more if we look into it. I think even Gormly mentioned and he scored today but might be wrong on him being mentioned.

My first visit of the Season to McDiarmid Park yesterday and on the evidence of this performance I  sincerely hope that Liam Gordon is as good as some people on this forum seem to think. If he does not live up to  expectations then a new strong Central Defender is as much a priority as a Goal Scorer. To say I was disappointed with Vihmann would be an understatement.He was very very poor yesterday and I struggled to find any  strengths in his play. 

36 minutes ago, callander saint said:

My first visit of the Season to McDiarmid Park yesterday and on the evidence of this performance I  sincerely hope that Liam Gordon is as good as some people on this forum seem to think. If he does not live up to  expectations then a new strong Central Defender is as much a priority as a Goal Scorer. To say I was disappointed with Vihmann would be an understatement.He was very very poor yesterday and I struggled to find any  strengths in his play. 

He wins headers. But then again, he should do. 

Gordon is a far far better defender but he's not going to be the saviour. I would hope that we'd get a double bonus as not only is he better than the Estonian but also Kerr should get a lift in confidence. 

I hope it's Bigirimana - I think he just what we need in midfield. I think this hunt for the striker has taken our focus off the fact that the squad is weak elsewhere. We've been chasing after shadows, and forgetting about the rest of the squad.

Also, is it just me, or do the players seem unfit at times? We used to make up for any lack of skill with sheer ability to run like crazy for 90 mins, block every shot, etc. etc. We seem to now be run ragged after about 20mins.

Edinburgh Evening News says Wighton is in Levein's first team plans - dodged a bullet there potentially.

Hasn't Jamie Murphy played as a striker in the past? What's Joe Dodoo like - signed by Rangers never played. Doesn't have a good record, but they must've seen something in him.

2 hours ago, Linky said:

Edinburgh Evening News says Wighton is in Levein's first team plans - dodged a bullet there potentially.

Hasn't Jamie Murphy played as a striker in the past? What's Joe Dodoo like - signed by Rangers never played. Doesn't have a good record, but they must've seen something in him.

Yeah,they saw something in Goes.

14 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

We need a striker (possibly two), a central midfielder and a left-back

We certainly do need the above and a Captain. Tommy said he has the funds for 1 striker. As Tommy has stated unless we can get players out there will be no money to get the others in. Will McMillan, Callachan and possible Swanson want to leave, does anyone want them and most of all can teams afford to their current wages.

26 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

We certainly do need the above and a Captain. Tommy said he has the funds for 1 striker. As Tommy has stated unless we can get players out there will be no money to get the others in. Will McMillan, Callachan and possible Swanson want to leave, does anyone want them and most of all can teams afford to their current wages.

Seems the fans have decided Swanson should go but I don't think Tommy has.