Player contracts and transfers

David123

1 hour ago, sasha said:

Greg Hurst went to a “wee” team in America, the chairman is investing £129m in the club.

30 degree heat, sunshine and appreciative fans or ..........................

Yeah investing £129m in a shopping, hotel and leisure facility in the grounds of a new stadium. 

13 minutes ago, sasha said:

No, I would put Mark Hurst into the equation as well. There is life out-with Scottish football. 

Greg hurst struggled at berwick last season tbf even at training wasnt a standout, the team was struggling big time and it just didn't happen for him, but fair play to the lad making a go of it in the states but dont think much if that budget went on him!

22 minutes ago, sasha said:

There is life out-with Scottish football. 

Who gives a ****? Neither Hurst were even close to being good enough so left, fair play if they've found a better standard of life elsewhere, but I really couldn't care less, never mind making multiple meaningless posts about it.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Who gives a ****? Neither Hurst were even close to being good enough so left, fair play if they've found a better standard of life elsewhere, but I really couldn't care less, never mind making multiple meaningless posts about it.

That’s why the manager put him up against the wall when he said he was leaving to go to America? Wasn’t good enough?

For Fk sake it’s hard getting banned from this useless shite forum.

Just now, sasha said:

Who is Andy? Btw the way I am not Hursts dad. RIk if you mean Dens, Tannadice etc ye you are right.

I'm Andy, watched berwick and lowland/ east of Scotland league when saints not playing due to my lad playing there and few ex saints kids now coming back to the Edinburgh/Lothian teams.

7 minutes ago, sasha said:

Who is Andy? Btw the way I am not Hursts dad. RIk if you mean Dens, Tannadice etc ye you are right.

If you’re not tied to Hurst, why are you making a big deal about some American spending some money in another continent as if that has any relevance to what’s happening in Scotland. 

It makes zero sense and bares no relevance here whatsoever. 

Especially if the guy is genuinely building a mall. He can spend all he wants, i’d rather be here with prudent owners and no mass shootings