Player contracts and transfers

David123

7 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

No sign of May when I was at McD earlier today.

7 hours ago, Dutch Saint said:

You will have a long wait as we are nearly into September! 

If it's any consolation, Stevie's hair stylist and tattoo artist turned up. ;)

One's good with the head and the other can play anywhere. :rolleyes:

Edited by HOODLUM65

If news is to be believed this time, then welcome back Stevie!!

On the off chance you read this, you will have full support, patience and confidence from most of us to give you time to reconnect your form and new teammates.

I for one believe you will be a great success back at saints. Good luck mate.

6 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

If news is to be believed this time, then welcome back Stevie!!

On the off chance you read this, you will have full support, patience and confidence from most of us to give you time to reconnect your form and new teammates.

I for one believe you will be a great success back at saints. Good luck mate.

Hatrick in first game or the knives will be out.

On the field, Foster going is a blow in terms of numbers...I imagine we will be hunting the loan market for someone to make up the numbers. I'd have thought we have something in mind if we let him go.

I'm not so sure he was the best influence on the younger players...always seemed to be Mr Angry.

Not bothered either way about Foster going.  Experienced player, but seems to have a bit of an attitude problem.

Problem that I see is that he provided cover for Tanser as well, so this means that we may need to sign both a left back and a right back to cover the squad.

Looking forward to Swanson coming up against him when we play Ross County though :lol:

24 minutes ago, montrosesaintee said:

I'm awaiting a breaking news story from St Johnstone FC about 2 for 1 offers for early valentines day lunch bookings....

No more breaking stories - we've already had today's good news...  Tommy bigging up McCann in the Courier, the precursor to the announcement tomorrow that he's "delightit" with the squad, so we'll go with what we have...

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

makes it seem like he actually manufactured the whole thing to get a move. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49507884

"Relationships in football sometimes come to an end and this was certainly one of those times," he said.

"Sometimes in football relationships change and things happen and it is probably best for us both that I have moved on."

Foster is returning to a club with whom he has good memories..."It is a club where I had a lot of success," he said. "It is a club where my family and my wife enjoyed coming up to support me.

"It is very family orientated here. When the opportunity arose to come back, it was one I snatched at."

Edited by garydavidson