Player contracts and transfers

David123

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tommy-wright-labels-amy-macdonald-20075351

Disappointed that Tommy has responded.

What has off the ball done to piss him off as well :eek:

Don’t think it has. OTB’s tagline is “petty and ill-informed”, it’s right at the top of the show. If you listened to the interview, Cosgrove very clearly didn’t believe a word she was saying, and was bursting to tell the “truth”. I assume he is in the know. His mate was pulling him up repeatedly for his attitude to her, and Cosgrove is normally the polite one.

8 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Don’t think it has. OTB’s tagline is “petty and ill-informed”, it’s right at the top of the show. If you listened to the interview, Cosgrove very clearly didn’t believe a word she was saying, and was bursting to tell the “truth”. I assume he is in the know. His mate was pulling him up repeatedly for his attitude to her, and Cosgrove is normally the polite one.

Now that makes a lot more sense :laugh:

6 hours ago, garydavidson said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tommy-wright-labels-amy-macdonald-20075351

She is now having a go at tommy via twitter accusing him of misogony and being back up by the useless t*** Euan Cameron. Calling TW a dinosaur of a man and a dinosaur of a manager. 

The irony of a Craig Levein supporting Jambo. :roll:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4728577/amy-macdonald-tommy-wright-richard-foster-st-johnstone-2/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1568713982

Edited by mainstand

Guest ScottMann
5 minutes ago, mainstand said:

She is now having a go at tommy via twitter accusing him of misogony and being back up by the useless t*** Euan Cameron. Calling TW a dinosaur of a man and a dinosaur of a manager. 

If they'd added racist they'd almost have had a full house of brain dead snowflake responses.

I feel like a bit of a fool for reading too much into the out of context Daily Record article, this one shows Tommy in a far better light https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/980084/st-johnstone-boss-tommy-wright-on-pop-star-amy-macdonald-if-she-wants-to-think-that-then-fair-enough/

Edited by garydavidson

11 hours ago, garydavidson said:

The wee bints Twitter post "before" her drivelling pish on Off the ball... she said it 

I’m on ‘Off the Ball’ on BBC Radio Scotland from 1230pm. More than likely talking a lot of shite
12:19 PM · Sep 14, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
Edited by chips

19 hours ago, chips said:

The wee bints Twitter post "before" her drivelling pish on Off the ball... she said it 

I’m on ‘Off the Ball’ on BBC Radio Scotland from 1230pm. More than likely talking a lot of shite
12:19 PM · Sep 14, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

And you wake up in the morning and somethings not right

So you go on the radio and you talk a lot of shite 

Amy Macdonald talks a lot of shite 

She talks a lot of, 

Do do do, do do do

Do do do, do do do

Do do do do, she talks a lot of shite 

She talks a lot of 

Do do do, do do do do

On 9/17/2019 at 12:43 PM, mainstand said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4728577/amy-macdonald-tommy-wright-richard-foster-st-johnstone-2/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1568713982

I thought she was a Sevconian?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 11:23 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Kerr , Gordon , Vihmann & Duffy perhaps?

Tho' Duffy was shoved into fullback due to Foster's mis-demeanour.

Best get used to seeing Vihmann in the team a lot more....... :?

I've heard Gordon's season was potentially ended yesterday in a training ground incident. :cry:

We're already over budget and have four players capable of playing CB.

Ambrose likely hasnt earned a wage anywhere close to our level since he joined Celtic 7 years ago, and he only joined a club at Hibs level because his friendship with Lennon.

The manager has to live with what hes built. Ambrose wouldnt be worth breaking the bank for as it is, but we definitely cant gamble financially when we're flirting with relegation.

Sorry that Gordon is reported as injured but the centre- back partnership is certainly not working and we really need experience in there. Really a pity Ando was allowed to go on loan as his old head is badly missed. We would not be losing the silly goals with him dictating how to set up. I know he is a bit slow but his experience would more than make up for this.