Player contracts and transfers

David123

38 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

On signings etc, interesting that John Robertson is getting mentioned by coaches etc. If Robertson wants to progress, he should be looking to be the 3rd striker after Hendry and May and given Kane only got a 6 month deal, do it in the first half of the season and essentially steal Kanes place in the squad by the turn of the year.

I believe comments around young John Robertson are targeted at encouraging him to have a change in attitude towards what it takes to be a professional footballer at a premiership club.

Its Callum saying, I think you have potential and I want to go on record to say that the door is open if you decide to take your chance.

Alas, another loan beckons for him, most likely to championship or league 1, and how well he performs on loan will decide his future - it’s in his hands.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

4 hours ago, David123 said:

Saints apparently been in contact with Andy Halliday multiple times offering him a deal.

11 minutes ago, Linky said:

Halliday would be a good signing. Has he replied to the deal?

He stated he would refuse to play for any Scottish side that wasn't Rangers just months ago.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

He stated he would refuse to play for any Scottish side that wasn't Rangers just months ago.

Everyone says that until they need the money. Would still like us to see if Butcher is available, and I think Slivka is a good player who didn't get enough of a chance at Hibs.